Crazy Pub Brawl in Tasmania: manlets, sucker punches, CTE, pool balls and cue sticks

He offered to buy a round of Fosters.

Fosters has the best marketing team I have ever heard of.

No one in Aus drinks Fosters, shit I cant even name a pub that has it on tap. But its marketed as the "Australian beer".

Where in Tasmania is this?

Fosters has the best marketing team I have ever heard of.

No one in Aus drinks Fosters, shit I cant even name a pub that has it on tap. But its marketed as the "Australian beer".
I started drinking Fosters just because I was sick of people saying no one drinks Fosters.

Where in Tasmania is this?

I started drinking Fosters just because I was sick of people saying no one drinks Fosters.

Its actually not that bad a beer.

I just think its funny that a shit load of people all think Fosters is the most poplar beer in aus.

Its actually not that bad a beer.

I just think its funny that a shit load of people all think Fosters is the most poplar beer in aus.
The longnecks are awesome. Not many places sell them though.

Nice left to start it all.

But the black guy in yellow really got things going after it had calmed down.
Huh? The little dude who got sat down with the first punch instigated the brawl.

He didn't learn his lesson the first time. He needed to be taught twice. You don't throw a damn pool ball from a distance.

Why was he hiding that amazing do under a hat in the beginning?

j0BJBKh.jpg

Obi Wan never should have left him near that lava.

Oh my what a hilarious fight. Then reading all of your comments made it funnier as i was thinking the same shit <45>

We hate Fosters so much we send it to Christmas Island for illegal immigrants and Clovids to drink.

We hate Fosters so much we send it to Christmas Island for illegal immigrants and Clovids to drink.

Only time I had Fosters was out of a beer bong. I bonged two of those big cans.

Back