Create a faction with one wrestler from the Golden, Attitude, Ruthless Agression, and Current Era...

Who’s that guy that lie bite off a guys nose? Haku?

haku
Brock
Wardlow

Randy Savage (Golden Era)

Shawn Michaels (New Generation)

Chris Jericho (Attitude Era)

Edge (Ruthless Aggression)

Sasha Banks (Current Era)

Hogan
Rock
Cena
Brock

Vs

Andre
Flair
HHH
Reigns

Vs

Piper
HBK
Jericho
Orton

Ur list is weird. Vader didn’t adjust to the attitude era well (or at least wasn’t successful in North America in that era), same with sabu with ruthless agression - sabu was successful and his best during the attitude years. Ur also missing the era (new gen) between golden and attitude which I think is why ur current list is problematic. Vader and sabu should be back a gen, then that leaves an opening in ur list for ruthless agression. I have no problem with the talent on ur list tho <PandaHi75>

Also, the golden era was the 1950's, I don't know why he's using it to refer to the early 1980's

And if he's using it to refer the 80's boom period/expansion era, the Wild Samoans weren't really a part of that either

There's a lotta problems here and very few solutions

Also, the golden era was the 1950's, I don't know why he's using it to refer to the early 1980's

And if he's using it to refer the 80's boom period/expansion era, the Wild Samoans weren't really a part of that either

True, I was just going by his guidelines..

His roof, his rules and all...

We support each other here pere

We support each other here pere

Im sorry Lake but I just cant in good conscience support anyones ignorance of the greatest era of pro wrestling that ever existed, I just cant do that

Im sorry Lake but I just cant in good conscience support anyones ignorance of the greatest era of pro wrestling that ever existed, I just cant do that
Ur right. He should have included the new generation era.

Andre, Big Show, Khali, Omos as the Smaller than Sherdoggers stable

The discrimination against New Generation athletes is despicable, Giant Gonzalez is particular.

My real one.

perfect.jpg

images

QuSoVTR.png

lVZQPFq3_400x400.jpg

You can insert one tag team into the mix as well if you want...

300066908_1184414369069225_6458762273142847965_n.jpg

Golden Era...

Wild Samoans
5d9de2ec38d6953c05af9602ddfa322d--the-wild-wrestling-stars.jpg

Attitude Era...

Vader
Vader_One_Night_Only.jpg

Ruthless Aggression Era...

Sabu...

sabu-bp-1-1280x720.jpg

Current Era...

Bray Wyatt

1329ac3ea06cc58dac2fadb3d3403636.jpg

I tried going for something a little more unorthodox, but I think I just ended up with some weird version of the Wyatt family. Anywho what are your picks?
Golden era- Lou Thesz because he's the greatest from that era, Attitude- Stone Cold Steve Austin because he was the biggest star of that era, Ruthless Aggression- Brock Lesnar , Current Era- It's very tough because I hate modern wrestling but I guess I'd have to go with Bobby Lashley

Gorgeous George
Naitch
HBK
MJF

Throw Michel Hayes in there as an alternate.

"Size Matters"
Andre
Vader
Big Show
Brawn

Roddy Piper -the mouth
Vader - the heavy
Mankind - crazy one/wild card
Styles - fun dynamic one
Mandy Rose - hot one with attitude

Back