Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

cardio kick-box for protest camp members?

pOc8ofC.gif

If we made a list of billionaires funding progressive interests and a conservative list, which list do you think would be orders of magnitude bigger?

There are members of the supreme court super majority clearly in the pocket of conservative billionaires, the last couple of years has been scandal after scandal.

Anyone with an IQ north of sixty knows conservatism is obviously more appealing to the wealthiest Americans, every time Republicans are in power they get enormous tax cuts. Every time. Soros is just the way you guys can play "I know you are but what am I." It's laughably hypocritical.

Maybe explain your position to me. What do you think Soros is trying to accomplish and how skewed do you think the balance of billionaire money is between progressive and conservative?

The title of this thread is false and shows the bias there is here.

It should be:

Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Palestine and Israel​

Well the title about the genocide thread is "Hamas surprise attacks Israel" so don't get your hopes up. The mod in charge of those thread has a clear blatant bias who should not be allowed when modding a forum but hey

Conservatives: "Cancel culture is Toxic!" "Free speech!!"

Also Conservatives: "Blackball all Israel protesters from any future jobs!" "Expel all protesting students!" "Record the identity of all protesters! Arrest them all!"

It's time those on the right got with the program. Fire with fire.

While the left screams "you can't do what we do, that's not fair".

demanding basic humanitarian aid while paying how many tens of thousands of dollars per semester??

They turn off the deep fryers at the mess hall, no more chicken tenders for them, and then you have genocide occurring on our own campuses.

It’s like the show Portlandia.

This time a satire about indoctrinated rich and privileged or DEI empowered self-hating university students larping into current events in seek of clicks and false virtue.

Honestly, if the hooligans want to wreck their institutions, go right ahead.

I'm not sure why independents and conservatives should care.

This is another classic idiots breaking their own shit moment. They're going to love it when the tuition prices go up next year.

Which on the flip side is why I'm not siding with the cities and faculty. The admins and faculty are coddling the drama, and even encouraging it on some levels. If they can't be bothered to enact consequences to the actions, like expulsion and fines, why the hell should i get upset over it.

The real reason the admins won't do anything is cause the cash cow tuition loans are feeding their salaries and endowments.

Can't expel militant mindy and mark, they're the guinea pigs that are going to be giving the college tons of borrowed money just to be saddled with massive debt. And they're thinking the democrats will take it off their hands for free if they refuse to pay long enough. Only to accrue even more in penalties and interest.

So yeah. Just let them wreck each other.

P.S. Yeah there are still some degrees worth going to college for. But the ones generally going for those degrees aren't the stooges going to these protests for the most part.

So the left/democrats, along with being the party of slavery and the KKK are now ushering in their new pro Hamas Hitler based antisemitism ideology. These people are truly hateful scum. America is really falling apart due to these anti-American pieces of garbage.
Yep, Israel should be able to steal land and kill Palestinians without having to be bothered with such hateful rhetoric being spewed by college students. What’s happening to our country?!

Imagine throwing your life away for people who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. I think this is the long overdue "jump the shark" moment for the left. The hippies and burn outs had theirs, and it ushered in like 20 years of hard conservatism. Think we might be seeing the same thing here. These are not protests. It's terrorism and chaos.

It can't come soon enough. I miss the country I grew up in, when patriotism and loving America was a mainstream thing. It's practically turning into the counter-culture now, increasingly only to be found in discrete regional pockets, places, and events.

Even Palestinian peace advocates think these people are cans.

Best article I’ve read on the subject, thanks for sharing.

I know the vitriolic smooth brain racists like @SammyPops wont read it but maybe a few will to actually understand what is going on in the US with these lunatics.

We all know these flavor-of-the day band wagon bots don’t give a flying fuck about the people of Palestine. They never cared about real genocide and slavery of the Palestinian people by Hamas or the actual ethnic cleansing of non-Muslims throughout the region.

We are dealing with uneducated Democrat-empowered purposeless idiots. For every new larper gained ready to sing their Hitler rally cries of wiping out Israel and Jews, they are opening the eyes of 1000s of people on the fence that actually add value to the world who see what’s really going on.

As a social democrat, I can't abide the antisemitism displayed by the left in this whole situation. Calling for the extermination of a nation and a people is unacceptable.
Accept of course this isnt whats happening and infact the reaction against these protests is from people who are propping up the current very real efforts to exterminate and ethnically cleanse a nation in Gaza(and indeed the West Bank as well).

This will help you explain how a foreign country, Israel, can do what it does in America and the rest of the world

Alex Jones is no longer good for alt right because he's no pro Israeli genocide of the Palestinians. So is Candace Owens. So is Tucker Carlson. Being a conservative means conserve Israeli interest above those of America.

It can't come soon enough. I miss the country I grew up in, when patriotism and loving America was a mainstream thing. It's practically turning into the counter-culture now, increasingly only to be found in discrete regional pockets, places, and events.
Only on social media… just the annoying squeaky wheels getting their desired attention

Polls have shown Americans overwhelmingly support Israel and agree Hamas has to go

It’s a minuscule minority on campuses acting like fools, while being lead by the nose by paid actors

Waiving pre-printed signs and yelling chants that they don’t understand

lol… Almost all of them are wearing masks

They’re gullible idiots

Alex Jones is no longer good for alt right because he's no pro Israeli genocide of the Palestinians. So is Candace Owens. So is Tucker Carlson. Being a conservative means conserve Israeli interest above those of America.
Sad thing is that there's some people who don't see this.
Luckily the young Americans do see what Israel is about and stand against it.

Only on social media… just the annoying squeaky wheels getting their desired attention

Polls have shown Americans overwhelmingly support Israel and agree Hamas has to go

It’s a minuscule minority on campuses acting like fools, while being lead by the nose by paid

Waiving pre-printed signs and yelling chants that they don’t understand

lol… Almost all of them are wearing masks

They’re gullible idiots
Polls by who?

Of course if you ask the right question you get the answer you want. They never ask about their support of the Israeli genocide of Palestinians and so on.

If we made a list of billionaires funding progressive interests and a conservative list, which list do you think would be orders of magnitude bigger?

There are members of the supreme court super majority clearly in the pocket of conservative billionaires, the last couple of years has been scandal after scandal.

Anyone with an IQ north of sixty knows conservatism is obviously more appealing to the wealthiest Americans, every time Republicans are in power they get enormous tax cuts. Every time. Soros is just the way you guys can play "I know you are but what am I." It's laughably hypocritical.

Maybe explain your position to me. What do you think Soros is trying to accomplish and how skewed do you think the balance of billionaire money is between progressive and conservative?
I'm pretty sure I don't go around defending "conservative billionaires", so I'm not sure what you're expecting out of me.

However, I do find it ironic that you think its "hypocritical" for us guys to callout Soros when he's a darling to the left. I guess we all can see you guys want money out of politics but its okay if the money is being injected into causes you agree with.

a

Edit: i tried writing something, but the website on mobile is deeply infuriating and kept refreshing and erasing what I wrote. Will camp inside the Sherdog servers for this bullshit. I would erase my post, but can’t find the option.
Get Brave Browser for your phone, all mobile issues on Sherdog fixed.

Back