Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

Conservatives: "Cancel culture is Toxic!" "Free speech!!"

Also Conservatives: "Blackball all Israel protesters from any future jobs!" "Expel all protesting students!" "Record the identity of all protesters! Arrest them all!"
Conservatives throwing a fit over college kids protesting is a tale as old as time.

cardio kick-box for protest camp members?

c75372059432.jpg

Was the police response against the BLM protests in which people were looting, destroying cars, setting fires and being violent, etc, the same as it is now where no one is looting, destroying shops and setting cars on fire? They even have snipers.

Was the police response against the BLM protests in which people were looting, destroying cars, setting fires and being violent, etc, the same as it is now where no one is looting, destroying shops and setting cars on fire? They even have snipers.
No.

Conservatives: "Cancel culture is Toxic!" "Free speech!!"

Also Conservatives: "Blackball all Israel protesters from any future jobs!" "Expel all protesting students!" "Record the identity of all protesters! Arrest them all!"
Really? As I posted earlier, protest all you want, but stop assaulting and blocking areas of the campus preventing students from going to class and going about their normal college day.

Notice in these videos across the country all the 18-25 year olds still diligently following the science and wearing masks outdoors. Strike that, wearing masks 24/7.

They will never recover. Effortlessly impressionable and absolutely broken members of society. Sad.

Really? As I posted earlier, protest all you want, but stop assaulting and blocking areas of the campus preventing students from going to class and going about their normal college day.
When the BLM movement blocked entire streets, looted, destroyed businesses, beat people up, set cars on fire the police didn't respond this hard. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

The difference is that Israel is untouchable, they have way too much power over America
America burns because BLM, it's ok, free speech. Some people protest against Israels war crimes, we can't have free speech, shut it down now.

Yep, Israel should be able to steal land and kill Palestinians without having to be bothered with such hateful rhetoric being spewed by college students. What’s happening to our country?!

Steal land from who?

That region was control by the Ottoman empire for centuries before the British allocated it to Israel.

And if you back far enough, the land was originally jewish.

It's a stupid argument. The Muslims in the region have never tried to co-exist peacefully with Jews in Israel and would have wiped them out long ago if given the opportunity.

Protest all you want, just do it in a totally inconsequential manner that everyone can easily ignore!

I'm not sure you understand the idea of protesting

Protest all you want, just do it in a totally inconsequential manner that everyone can easily ignore!

I'm not sure you understand the idea of protesting
Give me a break. Folks protest all of the time without physically assaulting someone or interfering with them going to class.

Stop acting like these actions are doing anything other than taking away from whatever cause someone is hoping to bring attention to.

Good grief.

Back