Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

Any good videos of leftists getting tazed, Billy clubbed, or fire hosed? Nothing good in theaters and soymunculi getting beat is always entertaining

It's pretty sad that you get joy out of watching your fellow countrymen getting assaulted.

It's pretty sad that you get joy out of watching your fellow countrymen getting assaulted.
No different than the KKK. If they get hurt they brought it on themselves. Hate will never get sympathy. And the moment you take an American flag down and burn it, and raise a foreign nations flag......you have shown your citizenship means nothing. They are protected in their little lala land bubble, they won't do that just anywhere because true Americans will stop it. Hate is not free speech.

Props to those Frat Boys and maybe more of the Athletes at these schools will start smacking the piss out of any of these "Protesters" bullying kids from attending classes or for even disrupting the others students who actually came to learn.

MSM has gone so far as representing the pro-genocide counter protests as the victims.

For example the U of Toronto protest is set up out of the way, not blocking anything yet CBC reports pro-genocide counter proters are afraid to go to class. I have been on that campus 100s of times and CBC is flat out wrong

Are you trying to claim that those against the Gaza / Hamas supporters are for genocide? You do realize what happened on Oct. 7? Would you like some videos and pictures of mass murder of women, children, and elderly, because they are Jews? Do you know what the "River to the Sea" chant means? You do realize what happens to Christians and Jews throughout the Middle East, except in Israel? That's genocide.

If the Muslims put down their guns tomorrow, there would be peace. If the Israelis did it, there would be genocide. That's all a person needs to know.

Last edited:
Oh no... They pulled someone's mask off

These are the worst fucking protestors I've ever seen.

Covid looks to be running rampant on that campus. I'm glad everyone is masked up so no grandmas die.

I don't care if they protest. Don't block people from going to the library or going to their class. Don't tank others grades for your cause.

I agree with you. But is that what is really happening or is that disinformation? Are students being stopped from going to class and stuff?

Back