Social CRT (Critical Race Theory) Megathread, Vol.1

Lol, Project Veritas.
I will wait to see if this is true or not. There track record is not great.

This is all because of one guy working adjacent to Hasbro thru Super 7 doesn't like Cobra Commander's Hood variant.

Smgdh

Is "hood" a positive or negative connotation in this example?

49rf.gif

<BidenShutIt>
Good thing CRT is taught almost exclusively at the college level. Btw is any discussion of race, anywhere at anytime no matter the context going to be called CRT by conservatives now? Or is it only when non conservatives talk about race?
Good thing CRT is taught almost exclusively at the college level.
The Biden admin has pushed CRT at state level meaning it will be pushed in High Schools not just College level.

A temp worker who is a packing engineer (I guess that means he puts shit in boxes) is blowing the lid on the inner corporate workings of a secret plan to push the yet undefined CRT on unsuspecting children.

Huge if true.

Thank you progressives and the left for just letting this BS just keep happening and not saying anything …. Or wanting it

<BidenShutIt>
Good thing CRT is taught almost exclusively at the college level. Btw is any discussion of race, anywhere at anytime no matter the context going to be called CRT by conservatives now? Or is it only when non conservatives talk about race?

i don't see it a discussion from far left liberals, I see it's an agenda doctrination pushing and if you disagreed then prepared to be cancelled.

So the "insider" is a guy who worked packing for a few weeks. C'mon. Do you guys seriously just jump at every headline like this?

So the "insider" is a guy who worked packing for a few weeks. C'mon. Do you guys seriously just jump at every headline like this?
So do you honestly think for one minute that such a insider would go and leak this stuff out to a cartoon news network like CNN? the same news network that has no problems pushing things like CRT? there is a reason why i stopped watching CNN.

They stopped being a news network.

So do you honestly think for one minute that such a insider would go and leak this stuff out to a cartoon news network like CNN? the same news network that has no problems pushing things like CRT? there is a reason why i stopped watching CNN.

They stopped being a news network.

What the hell does this have to do with CNN? You dummies now label everything having to do with a discussion about race "CRT" because it's your new boogeyman. So how exactly is Hasbro pushing CRT with their products these days? I'd love to hear it.

But this isn't CRT!!
<mma2>

This is Republican politicians not having any real issues to campaign on.

This whole thing is fabricated and you guys are eating it up.

Waiting for Hasbro to confirm or deny. It's not the sort of thing put to print then never heard of again, never updated, no one asks for a reply from the accused.

Leftism is a religion. This is original sin rebranded. You are born a racist, and only by being bapitized in CRT can you be cleansed. I accept cash, check, or venmo.

Exactly what it is. The church doesn't get as much as it used to, religion is not as popular as it once was, so those in power simply create a new church - a new alter to worship at. A new group of enlightened people to give your money to.

Snow crosses all boundaries bro.
Hw3q7q.gif
Not the Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn. Doesn’t cross that
Exactly what it is. The church doesn't get as much as it used to, religion is not as popular as it once was, so those in power simply create a new church - a new alter to worship at. A new group of enlightened people to give your money to.
yep this is a new religion. Christianity has been systematically removed from public life and most of the culture as well. And guess what, it left a void that’s being filled by flippant nonsense

Not the Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn. Doesn’t cross that

yep this is a new religion. Christianity has been systematically removed from public life and most of the culture as well. And guess what, it left a void that’s being filled by flippant nonsense

It's hilarious because the vast majority of 'followers' of these SJW movements are staunchly, proudly Atheist and they're too blind to see that they behave in the exact same way as devoutly religious people. The EXACT same way. There are so many similarities between these SJW movements and organised religion, it's shocking to list them (I've listed them many times before and can't be arsed doing so right now). I might even go as far as religious cult, to be honest, because there's something a bit more unhinged and unreasonable about them.

This is Republican politicians not having any real issues to campaign on.

This whole thing is fabricated and you guys are eating it up.
Suggesting CRT is a fabricated is a lie pushed by race hustlers and liberal politicians. You guys are eating it up.

Disgusting.
But it'll probably just hasten the demise of these outdated companies selling outdated products.