Social CRT (Critical Race Theory) Megathread, Vol.1

Destro is such a badass character design.

Used to love playing with these dudes as a kid.

Fuck your skin colour talk.

Suggesting CRT is a fabricated is a lie pushed by race hustlers and liberal politicians. You guys are eating it up.
The whole “why you guys so obsessed about stuff we constantly push?” Crap is basically gaslighting. Just like drag queen story time, no one would care if it wasn’t constantly pushed and then trying to normalize some awful stuff. But it’s us that’s obsessed……

The whole “why you guys so obsessed about stuff we constantly push?” Crap is basically gaslighting. Just like drag queen story time, no one would care if it wasn’t constantly pushed and then trying to normalize some awful stuff. But it’s us that’s obsessed……
Yep. You just need to look at the caliber of far leftists (and 1 "conservative" mod) insisting it doesn't exist, to tell you its a problem.

Yep. You just need to look at the caliber of far leftists (and 1 "conservative" mod) insisting it doesn't exist, to tell you its a problem.
I know. It’s repetitive and inquisitive bother answering their idiocy of it wasn’t so contagious. They have nothing to stand on and just want to push their neo religious nonsense

Didn't know there was a mega thread.

CRT creates division and should be removed from the system. It's clearly a component of communist psychological warfare.

Only white people can be racist: Inside Global Affairs' anti-racism course materials | National Post
These new course materials explicitly cite as their inspiration “critical race theory,” a growing movement which posits that Western society is immutably tainted by white supremacy, and must be confronted and managed by conscious “antiracist” thinking and policies.

Unlike the anti-discrimination movements of the past — which sought only equal opportunity untainted by prejudice — critical race theorists hold that government and society is so immutably slanted towards white people that ignoring race is itself an act of white supremacy designed to maintain an inequitable status quo. Or, as a protest sign included in the Global Affairs materials put it, “if you aren’t an antiracist, you are complicit.”

'Life, Liberty & Levin' on Marxism in America, critical race theory infiltrating military | Fox News
Critical race theory is not about learning the history of America. It's not about learning slavery and segregation. It's not about learning about neo- Nazis and the Klan. It's about a Marxist movement invented by Marxists -- Herbert Marcuse, Derrick Bell, and many, many others, and it attracts the Marxists like Black Lives Matter founders, two of three who have already said that they are Marxists, and that's not a coincidence, because this was hatched by professors as a way to attack the society from a Marxist perspective.

Cotton presses defense secretary on 'anti-American indoctrination' as Austin defends diversity push | Fox News
Cotton, R-Ark., has aggressively fought back against such training. In March, he introduced legislation to ban critical race theory training from the military. He and Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, set up a website for whistleblower complaints to be directed to them earlier this month.

Cotton said he’d seen reports of "plummeting morale, growing mistrust between races and sexes where none existed just six months ago and unexpected retirements and separations based on these trainings alone."

General Milley: "I want to understand white rage"

E4nilooWYAM5u48.jpg

Mao’s Cultural Revolution Has Arrived In America | ZeroHedge

China Transformed by Elimination of ‘Four Olds' - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

AOC Says If Biden Is Elected He Should Appoint Progressive Leaders (businessinsider.com)

"I believe that it's critically important that the Biden administration appoint progressive leaders, " Ocasio-Cortez said.

"This isn't just about the progressive movement," Ocasio-Cortez continued. "This is about making sure we're not just going back to how things were and rewinding the tape before the Trump administration, but this is about making sure how are we going to not just make up for lost time but leap into the future

Great Leap Forward - Wikipedia
Chairman Mao Zedong launched the campaign to reconstruct the country from an agrarian economy into a communist society through the formation of people's communes.

BLM removes website language blasting 'nuclear family structure' (nypost.com)
“We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another"

"A central tenet of Marxism is the dismantling of the “nuclear family structure.”

This CNN article is pure BS
The engineered panic over critical race theory, explained - CNNPolitics

Manning Johnson - Wikipedia

"Like many ex-Communists, he continued to see Communist influence, as he directly stated: "Beneath all of the racial unrest, at the root of all racial unrest in the country, is the clammy, cold, bloody hand of Communism."

Last edited:
They're showing this stuff to kindergartners. *honk* *honk*

Shapiro debates CRT on Bill Maher.

This is like Ben Affleck vs Sam Harris 2.0.

This was Malcolm Nance saying exactly what some of us have been pointing out for months, and Ben Shapiro playing the game we said Republicans were playing.

Even Shapiro defines CRT as he something he experienced in law school. Nance had to point out three or four times in a minute that he didn't want CRT in K12, he wanted history, and went on to point out chunks of history that were being carved out of curriculums.

There may very well be questionable things taught to our children by maverick teachers, and while we should be confident in trusting our educators we should still be active participants in their education. Blanket bans on something not even being taught isn't the same thing, and in this case it's a political strategy manufactured by conservatives.

Shapiro mentioned the lowering of standards to level the playing field and disqualify merit. This has nothing to do with CRT being taught to children; but it's the kind of thing being thrown into the discussion to muddy the waters.

This debate is worth listening to multiple times. There's an important dynamic to the discussion and it won't be obvious to most people at first blush.

This guy came off as an idiot, and didn't do the argument any favors.
I stopped watching Maher because all he has on are other smug liberals like him that look for the cheap applause lines.
"My great great great grandfather was a slave" has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, and it's a cheap tactic to pull that card in a discussion about CRT. Why be dismissive and smug from the get-go, instead of just attacking the argument?

They never actually got to talk about CRT. And Maher listing off things that CRT is NOT doesn't help to understand, or further these conversations.
What they all did was just conflate a lot of things that have to deal with race, society, and history, and called it all CRT.
CRT isn't about making white kids feel bad, lowering standards, or what your great great great grandpa did.

This guy came off as an idiot, and didn't do the argument any favors.
I stopped watching Maher because all he has on are other smug liberals like him that look for the cheap applause lines.
"My great great great grandfather was a slave" has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, and it's a cheap tactic to pull that card in a discussion about CRT. Why be dismissive and smug from the get-go, instead of just attacking the argument?

They never actually got to talk about CRT. And Maher listing off things that CRT is NOT doesn't help to understand, or further these conversations.
What they all did was just conflate a lot of things that have to deal with race, society, and history, and called it all CRT.
CRT isn't about making white kids feel bad, lowering standards, or what your great great great grandpa did.

I disagree that he came off as an idiot. He did drop the ball here because he let Shapiro repeatedly frame CRT as something destructive that is being taught in schools. Nance saw it and pointed it out but the last time he let it go, and that's all Shapiro needs to go forward on his own show and use this to prove he was right, when he definitely was not.

Maybe he seemed smug because the entire thing might just seem ridiculous to him and he doesn't take it seriously, but he needs to look around at the damage being done. He seems to be aware of what places like Texas are doing, but it's a much bigger problem than that.

I walked away thinking everything you needed to know about CRT was in this video, but that's because I've spent months finding out so I picked up the elements. Shapiro studied it in law school and accurately described what he learned, and that's CRT. Nance agreed with him, and said that it wasn't being taught to our children. That sixty seconds was all you need to know about what CRT is.

Shapiro's assertions to the contrary were false, as were his assertion that the meritocracy is white supremacist. That isn't what CRT teaches, it teaches the meritocracy as myth.

Also, I hate the argument that any success within a cohort proves the opportunities afforded that group. Even with all his wealth, contacts and support, Shapiro failed miserably in several endeavors until he found success. If he had grown up in a slum and had to work flipping burgers to afford a modest education we would never have heard his name. Nance's success doesn't mean there exists a meritocracy.

If you're interested here's an in-depth look at CRT.

I disagree that he came off as an idiot. He did drop the ball here because he let Shapiro repeatedly frame CRT as something destructive that is being taught in schools. Nance saw it and pointed it out but the last time he let it go, and that's all Shapiro needs to go forward on his own show and use this to prove he was right, when he definitely was not.

Maybe he seemed smug because the entire thing might just seem ridiculous to him and he doesn't take it seriously, but he needs to look around at the damage being done. He seems to be aware of what places like Texas are doing, but it's a much bigger problem than that.

I walked away thinking everything you needed to know about CRT was in this video, but that's because I've spent months finding out so I picked up the elements. Shapiro studied it in law school and accurately described what he learned, and that's CRT. Nance agreed with him, and said that it wasn't being taught to our children. That sixty seconds was all you need to know about what CRT is.

Shapiro's assertions to the contrary were false, as were his assertion that the meritocracy is white supremacist. That isn't what CRT teaches, it teaches the meritocracy as myth.

Also, I hate the argument that any success within a cohort proves the opportunities afforded that group. Even with all his wealth, contacts and support, Shapiro failed miserably in several endeavors until he found success. If he had grown up in a slum and had to work flipping burgers to afford a modest education we would never have heard his name. Nance's success doesn't mean there exists a meritocracy.

If you're interested here's an in-depth look at CRT.

Mance let both Maher and Shapiro frame the conversation, and then never corrected or reframed it.
The whole conversation irked me from the start, because Maher starts the thing saying "Nobody knows what it is", himself included. If you have a political show, and you're choosing a topic for your guests to argue, shouldn't you have some knowledge on the topic yourself???

When I say Mance came off as an idiot, I don't mean low-IQ. I mean in the same way that Shapiro or Candace Owens come off as idiots. None of these people are actually stupid people, but they routinely make really stupid arguments for political gain, out of arrogance, or ignorance. Mance did the same here, even though there are simple, factual arguments that he could have used instead.

Mance is there to defend, or explain CRT as he knows it to a broad audience. When Shaprio finishes speaking, Mance says "I agree with everything that you said'...and then he spends the rest of his time being sarcastic, and bringing up unrelated things like his great great grandfather, and understanding your enemy during war time. He didn't even push back on the meritocracy claim Shapiro was making.

I don't think anybody that was either on the fence, was totally ignorant of what CRT is, or came into that segment on Shapiro's side got anything of worth out of Mance. He didn't explain or clarify anything. His argument was basically "This is a racial topic, I'm black, so you should go with me on this". If you're already aware of what CRT is, then you didn't need Mance to fill you in, but if you knew nothing, or think Shapiro is correct, Mance did nothing to persuade anyone.
I'm on the left and have read books on CRT recently and in the past back in university, which is why this "defense" Mance provided annoys me.

Mance doesn't get to be smug here. And I think this is a problem with a lot on the left when it comes to messaging. In a democracy, it doesn't matter if we are 100% factually, scientifically, and morally correct on some issue. All that matters is if we can persuade enough voters to come to our side on the issue.
The left are the ones that generally want to do things with government or make changes, so the burden is on us to make our arguments and persuade. Letting the rightwing frame the argument, and then us checking out into Smugville just makes it so people vote for their team instead of looking at the issue.

Mance let both Maher and Shapiro frame the conversation, and then never corrected or reframed it.
The whole conversation irked me from the start, because Maher starts the thing saying "Nobody knows what it is", himself included. If you have a political show, and you're choosing a topic for your guests to argue, shouldn't you have some knowledge on the topic yourself???

When I say Mance came off as an idiot, I don't mean low-IQ. I mean in the same way that Shapiro or Candace Owens come off as idiots. None of these people are actually stupid people, but they routinely make really stupid arguments for political gain, out of arrogance, or ignorance. Mance did the same here, even though there are simple, factual arguments that he could have used instead.

Mance is there to defend, or explain CRT as he knows it to a broad audience. When Shaprio finishes speaking, Mance says "I agree with everything that you said'...and then he spends the rest of his time being sarcastic, and bringing up unrelated things like his great great grandfather, and understanding your enemy during war time. He didn't even push back on the meritocracy claim Shapiro was making.

I don't think anybody that was either on the fence, was totally ignorant of what CRT is, or came into that segment on Shapiro's side got anything of worth out of Mance. He didn't explain or clarify anything. His argument was basically "This is a racial topic, I'm black, so you should go with me on this". If you're already aware of what CRT is, then you didn't need Mance to fill you in, but if you knew nothing, or think Shapiro is correct, Mance did nothing to persuade anyone.
I'm on the left and have read books on CRT recently and in the past back in university, which is why this "defense" Mance provided annoys me.

Mance doesn't get to be smug here. And I think this is a problem with a lot on the left when it comes to messaging. In a democracy, it doesn't matter if we are 100% factually, scientifically, and morally correct on some issue. All that matters is if we can persuade enough voters to come to our side on the issue.
The left are the ones that generally want to do things with government or make changes, so the burden is on us to make our arguments and persuade. Letting the rightwing frame the argument, and then us checking out into Smugville just makes it so people vote for their team instead of looking at the issue.

Was he there specifically to defend CRT? Near the end of the segment he suggests there are other "adult" things they need to discuss, so I didn't leave the video thinking he was there for that reason.

Nance definite wasn't persuasive, and it's a shame, not that anyone on the right gives a shit about what CRT actually is. This is just an excuse to be openly racist and they're absolutely going to take it. Great replacement looms.

Was he there specifically to defend CRT? Near the end of the segment he suggests there are other "adult" things they need to discuss, so I didn't leave the video thinking he was there for that reason.

Nance definite wasn't persuasive, and it's a shame, not that anyone on the right gives a shit about what CRT actually is. This is just an excuse to be openly racist and they're absolutely going to take it. Great replacement looms.

I'm guessing that all of the guests have a heads-up on what the topics are going to be, and that they're not just ambushed with things they aren't prepared to talk about.
I'm sure CRT had to have been on a list of possible topics. Even if that's not the case, if you're doing a topical political show, and you're involved in talking politics, you should be ready to talk about the current issues.
Mance just provided absolutely nothing to persuade or counter.
Both Maher and Shapiro looked baffled at the answers he was giving at certain points.

I don't think most people on the right, especially as far as someone like Shapiro and other professional talkers care what CRT actually is. But Nance isn't going to change those people's minds. Shapiro has said as much himself, he's just in this to win debate and 'own libs'. He doesn't actually give a shit about the issue.
Nance's message should be to the people watching the show.

To me, the "adult" comment from Nance was about how childish the conversation was going... starting from his comment to Shapiro "Is this what you do on your show? It isn't really good", and then Shapiro's retort of "I sleep well on my bed of money".
It wasn't a serious conversation, and that was mostly on Nance. (and I can't stand Shapiro.)

These people are brainwashing children who aren't old enough to even read.

And it’s funny the same ‘slippery slope is racist and not real’ keep showing us that the slippery slope is very real
The American flag made her uncomfortable? What a fuckin' loser.
If there's a silver lining here, its that virtue signaling is part of these people's religion. It makes it easier to identify and remove them from their jobs.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/c...ual&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook
California teacher boasts not having American flag, tells students to pledge allegiance to gay pride flag

I laffed. Do we have a country? I would seize power and become dictator with an army of gym bros; create a servant slave class out of the dykes, fatties and fems with a gendercide of the non-binaries and trannies. These people are going to eventually cause a rollback reversal to how civilization operated and treated gay people for millenia.

How on earth do you take the extreme level of liberation and not just like live your life? My god, life is so fucking great -- waste that to be some hyper-political shitbird is surreal lmao. The margins actually give me a feeling of adventure and excitement but a lot of folx ain't built for that shit. They need to cease what they are doing immediately, especially the fucking heteros up to these sort of things.

<36>