Social CRT (Critical Race Theory) Megathread, Vol.1

I laffed. Do we have a country? I would seize power and become dictator with an army of gym bros; create a servant slave class out of the dykes, fatties and fems with a gendercide of the non-binaries and trannies. These people are going to eventually cause a rollback reversal to how civilization operated and treated gay people for millenia.

How on earth do you take the extreme level of liberation and not just like live your life? My god, life is so fucking great -- waste that to be some hyper-political shitbird is surreal lmao. The margins actually give me a feeling of adventure and excitement but a lot of folx ain't built for that shit. They need to cease what they are doing immediately, especially the fucking heteros up to these sort of things.

<36>
It's a really weird phase we're going thru, but I'm optimistic we're going to pull out of this one. People are starting to wake up and speak up. The results of the NY primary can affirm this.

If there's a silver lining here, its that virtue signaling is part of these people's religion. It makes it easier to identify and remove them from their jobs.
Word. They are idiots and want everyone to know how awful they are. At least they aren’t hiding it.
Think home school pods is the way to go. Get 5 families or so and hire tutor(s) and allow your own values to be taught
Plus school is a big waste for time

I laffed. Do we have a country? I would seize power and become dictator with an army of gym bros; create a servant slave class out of the dykes, fatties and fems with a gendercide of the non-binaries and trannies. These people are going to eventually cause a rollback reversal to how civilization operated and treated gay people for millenia.

How on earth do you take the extreme level of liberation and not just like live your life? My god, life is so fucking great -- waste that to be some hyper-political shitbird is surreal lmao. The margins actually give me a feeling of adventure and excitement but a lot of folx ain't built for that shit. They need to cease what they are doing immediately, especially the fucking heteros up to these sort of things.

<36>
It was two computers ago. But I read about why the church fathers were against homosexuals. Basically pedos and dude rape was far too common. So they said no and went after anyone that didn’t conform

wish Google wasn’t so awful. And DDG isn’t good enough so I just can’t find it

Word. They are idiots and want everyone to know how awful they are. At least they aren’t hiding it.
Think home school pods is the way to go. Get 5 families or so and hire tutor(s) and allow your own values to be taught
Plus school is a big waste for time

I'd suggest making sure they have access to other views not just those you condone though.

My parents sent me to every different religious class we had in school .. allowed me to choose , which I'm forever grateful for.

What she said was 100% spot on?

Why does he want her out? Because he wants US schools to indoctrinate white nationalistic ideas? He doesnt even live in the states
You never answered my question in the Cuomo thread. Why do you think rape is funny?

I'd suggest making sure they have access to other views not just those you condone though.

My parents sent me to every different religious class we had in school .. allowed me to choose , which I'm forever grateful for.
That’s not hard to do. School as an institution isn’t really doing that anyways. There are many more effective ways to teach your kids about the world than to send them to school.

I use SwiftKey for my phone typing.... Absolutely love it.
Interesting. I have a Japanese phone and it hates me using natural English. It’s always giving me the worst suggestions and auto corrections
I will check it out

You bums are getting lazy with your deflections.

iu
Whoever is shooting needs to aim for the legs.

TL/DW: affluent white Karen teachers are coordinating loopholes to get around the CRT bans.

If you ever took a typing class, it definitely was time wasted.
My wife took a typing class a long time ago. It gave her a strong base and she can type 84 words a minutes. We're both paid 28 cents per word to do translation. I type 36 words a minute. I assure you her time was not wasted.

My wife took a typing class a long time ago. It gave her a strong base and she can type 84 words a minutes. We're both paid 28 cents per word to do translation. I type 36 words a minute. I assure you her time was not wasted.

Not sure why you @'d me just to tell me your wife makes twice as much as you.

I assume the principal is a white Karen obsessed with BLM.
It would not surprise me. Teaching is supposed to be a respected position where the candidates are normal looking individuals, although this weirdo may be a daycare teacher like the one who wanted to teach sex ed on 4 year olds.

Back