Social CRT (Critical Race Theory) Megathread, Vol.1

More dangerous CRT

It's probably going to take a while, but eventually you guys are going to understand that isn't CRT.

I guess the important question is: Do you guys care what CRT is?

It's probably going to take a while, but eventually you guys are going to understand that isn't CRT.

I guess the important question is: Do you guys care what CRT is?
I don't care much for the differences between the strict academic definition of CRT and woke identity politics that borrow ideas from it.

I don't care much for the differences between the strict academic definition of CRT and woke identity politics that borrow ideas from it.

You really should.

Laws are being created, definitions matter.

You really should.

Laws are being created, definitions matter.
Meh the definition of CRT was never really clear to begin with. What do you suggest they call it instead?

Meh the definition of CRT was never really clear to begin with. What do you suggest they call it instead?

I think the whole thing is racist nonsense.

They're creating laws to ban something that they haven't defined, don't you think that's a problem?

They're trying to scare teachers away from teaching the truth, which is why when polled a majority of students in the south said the civil war was fought over states rights.

They're creating laws to ban something that they haven't defined, don't you think that's a problem?
I believe they have defined it as CRT. And I've already said I'm okay with that because this woke garbage (and thats what it is) uses ideas from CRT.

They're trying to scare teachers away from teaching the truth, which is why when polled a majority of students in the south said the civil war was fought over states rights.
LOL at it being the truth. Most of the shit I see that is getting exposed is insanity. I hope teachers are getting scared. They should stick with the history book and leave their own personal opinions out it.

I believe they have defined it as CRT. And I've already said I'm okay with that because this woke garbage (and thats what it is) uses ideas from CRT.

LOL at it being the truth. Most of the shit I see that is getting exposed is insanity. I hope teachers are getting scared. They should stick with the history book and leave their own personal opinions out it.

CRT is a name, not a definition. If there are laws banning it, there has to be a specific definition. Agree or disagree?

As for truth, you're being led down a dark road. I mentioned the poll, are you OK with that?

Conservative media is selling you on the outliers and you're buying that it's a nationwide problem. They sold "CRT" by having conservatives operatives put on performance pieces at school meetings, recording and broadcasting them. You're OK with legislation being driven by performances and extreme outliers?

CRT is a name, not a definition. If there are laws banning it, there has to be a specific definition. Agree or disagree?
I have mixed feelings, on one hand it would be nice to have full definitions. However, one of the problems you run into is these wacko teachers are already looking for ways to get around the bans - CRT Mega Thread Vol.1. So I'm not sure if its better or not to keep things vague. Maybe its better to not let them know exactly how far they can go before crossing the line.

As for truth, you're being led down a dark road. I mentioned the poll, are you OK with that?
Thats just an opinion. I don't see it as controversial. I'm assuming the classrooms are still teaching about slavery.

Conservative media is selling you on the outliers and you're buying that it's a nationwide problem. They sold "CRT" by having conservatives operatives put on performance pieces at school meetings, recording and broadcasting them. You're OK with legislation being driven by performances and extreme outliers?
This is what gets said every time something new comes up and the problems keep escalating. You're okay with revolutionary commies hanging Mao posters and crazy Karens telling kids to pledge alliance to the Pride flag?

Last edited:
I have mixed feelings, on one hand it would be nice to have full definitions. However, one of the problems you run into is these wacko teachers are already looking for ways to get around the bans - CRT Mega Thread Vol.1. So I'm not sure if its better or not to keep things vague. Maybe its better to not let them know exactly how far they can go before crossing the line.

Parents should be involved in their children's education and if there are any concerns with the curriculum, they should be addressed on a school by school basis. The answer shouldn't be undefined blanket bans across the state.

Thats just an opinion. I don't see it as controversial. I'm assuming the classrooms are still teaching about slavery.

Except it isn't just an opinion. Actual legislation is being enacted to falsify history, and did you take a look at the 1776 Project?

This is what gets said every time something new comes up and the problems keep escalating. You're okay with revolutionary commies hanging Mao posters and crazy Karens telling kids to pledge alliance to the Pride flag?

I'm OK with parents raising their kids in any way that doesn't harm them or others.

This entire CRT blitz was a carefully orchestrated lie from top to bottom. It was designed to enable blanket bans on the truth, and that's a fact. There were 1600 media mentions of CRT in less than two months alone, and Republican activists stages scenes at PTA meetings. It took liberals completely by surprise because we don't generally watch Fox News, who spearheaded the whole thing. All of a sudden conservatives were asking us what we thought of CRT, which most of us had never heard of because it's an obscure course taught primarily in law school. All of a sudden it was all conservatives wanted to talk about.

Everything else aside, I think parents should be concerned and involved in what their children are being taught. There are definitely some bad and crazy teachers in the world. I just think it should be done by parents at their children's schools, not through blanket bans based on lies and outliers.

Parents should be involved in their children's education and if there are any concerns with the curriculum, they should be addressed on a school by school basis. The answer shouldn't be undefined blanket bans across the state.
As long as tax payers are funding public schools, legislation is fair game.

Except it isn't just an opinion.
Sure it is. Many historians have debated this. I actually had a professor in college that thought it was about state's rights too (and I'm pretty sure she was a lesbian).
Actual legislation is being enacted to falsify history, and did you take a look at the 1776 Project?
I just googled it. It sounds like its a reaction to that awful 1619 project grift. I'm not really interested in diving deep into it but it doesn't sound like its trying to "falsify history".

Last edited:
More dangerous CRT

I'm just glad the dangers of CRT and it's horrible teachings are being exposed, at least somewhat. Intolerance of others and special treatment based on skin color shouldn't be taught in schools.

I'm just glad the dangers of CRT and it's horrible teachings are being exposed, at least somewhat. Intolerance of others and special treatment based on skin color shouldn't be taught in schools.
Virtue signaling is part of the religion of woke. It makes it easy to expose them.

My sisters already been indoctrinated at her uni. Impressionable youth fallen for it hook line and sinker. Keeps describing so and so as a "white boy". I'm just like ffs why use a racial slur against your own race? But of course describing adult males as "white boys" isn't racist to CRTers.

Virtue signaling is part of the religion of woke. It makes it easy to expose them.

I didn't reply to your last points because while it would have been pretty easy to show why you're wrong, I don't think you're interested.

While you guys are snarling over CRT, a completely manufactured fear based on conservative performance art, legislature like Ohio House Bill 164 is being passed, actually destroying the fabric of American education. I know you probably don't care about separation of church and state or the first amendment, but a lot of scary stuff is happening while your lawmakers play on your fears about black people.

PS Check out the various declarations from southern states when they declared war, there is absolutely no question it was in service of slavery. The only state right they cared about was the right to own slaves.

My sisters already been indoctrinated at her uni. Impressionable youth fallen for it hook line and sinker. Keeps describing so and so as a "white boy". I'm just like ffs why use a racial slur against your own race? But of course describing adult males as "white boys" isn't racist to CRTers.

People can call me 'white boy' as much as they like. I'm not sensitive about my skin colour whatsoever, and I'm completely comfortable in my own skin unlike 99% of these mongoloids.