Crypto Megathread V10 - The FUD Stops Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinhood being janky can’t sell my BTC

Robinhood being janky can’t sell my BTC
1367fe7366026e68d853977debdbb2c7.gif

So I got some spare USDT and made a MXC account. DFYN, API3, anything else I should get there? I see you guys talking about Razor but I know nothing about it, is ir worth throwing a hundred in it?

At sub .20 with the plan to hold long term I don't think that's a bad idea at all.

I haven’t looked at any of my coins today. See if I can hold out another 24 hours lol.
we'll let ya know if something big happens. No need to check it right now. Seems to be consolidating before the next move in some direction. Unless you're a trader that charts or shorts.... not much point looking at it.

So I got some spare USDT and made a MXC account. DFYN, API3, anything else I should get there? I see you guys talking about Razor but I know nothing about it, is ir worth throwing a hundred in it?
New next gen oracle solution at this ground floor price that has partnered with Algorand is worth it.
With the tech they have they are going to be taking a big chunk in this space.

"Maximum game theoretical security"

The only exchange I can use that has razor is gate.io and my god it looks sketchy

I just got some at MXC and it was pretty straightforward.
MXC is decent just don't fall for their "This crypto we just welcomed to our platform is up 145%"

The price after the 145% jump was the starting price, they've been exposed for that pretty bad on Twitter.

MXC is decent just don't fall for their "This crypto we just welcomed to our platform is up 145%"

The price after the 145% jump was the starting price, they've been exposed for that pretty bad on Twitter.

Right. I just go there to buy what I already was watching and it's not available at Binance, I'm not falling for any of their banners.

Right. I just go there to buy what I already was watching and it's not available at Binance, I'm not falling for any of their banners.
How much was the transfer to MXC? When i sent $100 USDT as a test (I had never transferred from binance to another app before) I lost $20, sound about right? Not sure if would have been the same fee had I send $1000 or $100 it's sort of a new thing for me.

Does gwei get taken from your bnb in pancake transactions, or else how do I get gwei?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back