Crypto Megathread V10 - The FUD Stops Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some bad news about Asia guys. They DID wake up early.... and they woke up on the wrong side of the bed so far.

Just to expound on the ramifications here: If it's below, let's say 4300 solid, then we likely see a quick bottom-out around 37-36k before a bounce. Reason? The wick before the big Elon bump back when. There are a LOT of lingering bids there that people who 100% believe in Fib scales have left open there. They're essentially begging for it to hit there.
The wick happened at 30k no?

Like mid late January

How much was the transfer to MXC? When i sent $100 USDT as a test (I had never transferred from binance to another app before) I lost $20, sound about right? Not sure if would have been the same fee had I send $1000 or $100 it's sort of a new thing for me.

1 dollar through the TRC 20 network.

Well Elon gave the biggest hint thanks to Cathie Wood that Tesla going to sell off its bitcoin holdings.

Cathie been taking tons of heat from Elon constantly shifting positions on bitcoin an energy use she basically begging him to get out of the cryptocurrency business.

This being said long term holders will do good but if your interested in recent gains you may want out. We could be heading into tough seas.

Well Elon gave the biggest hint thanks to Cathie Wood that Tesla going to sell off its bitcoin holdings.

Cathie been taking tons of heat from Elon constantly shifting positions on bitcoin an energy use she basically begging him to get out of the cryptocurrency business.

This being said long term holders will do good but if your interested in recent gains you may want out. We could be heading into tough seas.
Elon getting out of crypto for good is one of the best things that could happen to this market.

At least big name investors like Cuban actually do a good job of trying to understand what they pump.

best place to buy HBAR? I can't use Binance(live in TX) and I know nothing about the available exchanges listed.

Disect Elon's tweet for what it is. He already knew well ahead of time Bitcoin uses a lot of energy. He talked about renewable energy.

He's planning on being the savoir of Bitcoin with his new method of renewable energy mining.

Dude is brewing something.

Disect Elon's tweet for what it is. He already knew well ahead of time Bitcoin uses a lot of energy. He talked about renewable energy.

He's planning on being the savoir of Bitcoin with his new method of renewable energy mining.

Dude is brewing something.

Crypto Chico hypothesized weeks ago that he was going to build in mining into Tesla walls that could mine from already installed solar arrangements

best place to buy HBAR? I can't use Binance(live in TX) and I know nothing about the available exchanges listed.
Huobi Global, HitBTC and OKEx all have it.
Or you could just use a VPN and bypass Binance US restrictions.

Huobi Global, HitBTC and OKEx all have it.
Or you could just use a VPN and bypass Binance US restrictions.
Thanks. I'd really like to just use Binance, but is there any downside/risk in circumventing the ban with a VPN?

Thanks. I'd really like to just use Binance, but is there any downside/risk in circumventing the ban with a VPN?
You need to use a subscription VPN first of all so your data isn't being sold.

Bypassing the ban using a VPN shouldn't be an issue. If Binance is working and allowing you to spot trade accessing through VPN then its fine. If you are worried still, I might transfer any assets from Binance into a non custodial lite wallet like Trust wallet rather then leaving it on the exchange after you've got what you want.

But if you want to be extra careful then just sign in to another exchange like Huobi Global and send crypto there to trade for HBAR without KYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back