Crypto Megathread V10 - The FUD Stops Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to use a subscription VPN first of all so your data isn't being sold.

Bypassing the ban using a VPN shouldn't be an issue. If Binance is working and allowing you to spot trade accessing through VPN then its fine. If you are worried still, I might transfer any assets from Binance into a non custodial lite wallet like Trust wallet rather then leaving it on the exchange after you've got what you want.

But if you want to be extra careful then just sign in to another exchange like Huobi Global and send crypto there to trade for HBAR without KYC.
much appreciated.

Voyager is ass.
It’s true

What's wrong with Voyager btw? I use it and like it. It tracks my gains and losses really well. I haven't had any issues with it at all. Just curious why people don't like it.

I have coinbase, binance, kucoin, and crypto.com, oh and blockfi. But I only use blockfi for stablecoin APY and haven't used binance, or crypto.com yet. I use Kucoin for API3.

Dang....I need to close some of these out ASAP!

What's wrong with Voyager btw? I use it and like it. It tracks my gains and losses really well. I haven't had any issues with it at all. Just curious why people don't like it.

I have coinbase, binance, kucoin, and crypto.com, oh and blockfi. But I only use blockfi for stablecoin APY and haven't used binance, or crypto.com yet. I use Kucoin for API3.

Dang....I need to close some of these out ASAP!
I use it too but I'm unhappy with all the maintenance and downtime. When there are moments of very high activity good luck getting onto the app.

Just my two cents, whatever crypto you think is going to kill ethereum, buy the important coins in that ecosystem before they pump.

Disect Elon's tweet for what it is. He already knew well ahead of time Bitcoin uses a lot of energy. He talked about renewable energy.

He's planning on being the savoir of Bitcoin with his new method of renewable energy mining.

Dude is brewing something.

I think y'all are reading way too much into it. He got butthurt he was being made fun of despite his pretending to have aspergers, the reality is that he was probably gotten to and reacted.

He's immature.

I don't think he's nefariously manipulating the market so much as he's being a whiny bitch billionaire. And tbf.... Bitcoin botched kinda started it.

Just my two cents, whatever crypto you think is going to kill ethereum, buy the important coins in that ecosystem before they pump.
That's if you're under the assumption that any project is going to kill it in the first place. Tall order.

That's if you're under the assumption that any project is going to kill it in the first place. Tall order.

Yeah, unfortunately none of us know which one of us is smart/lucky.

I'm pretty comfortable with ADA, VET, BTC as my main holds. Having a little ALGO and Dot is fine.

Took out my LTC and ETH to move the sums, and honestly... my positions were small enough that Id rather use the gains+position to prep for tax season, passport/citizenship fees etc.

I realize I'll probably regret it later, but being out of ETH/LTC gave me a noticeable calming effect. There's just something in me that hasn't fully bought into them. And since my positions on those weren't going to make life changing money... might as well convert it to life-sustaining utility.

Doesn't necessarily have to kill it, but be a strong competitor to it. Because let's face it, the gas prices are ridiculous.

You're gonna see a lot of big gains and drops over the next 48hrs.
fe34b744-c7cb-447a-b8c5-e6f83965a5c0_text.gif

I'm new on this thread so sorry if it was already stated
but china just launched their first official cryptomoney

yuanpaygroup.com
it started at 0,13€ and now it's already 6.61€ !

I'm new on this thread so sorry if it was already stated
but china just launched their first official cryptomoney

yuanpaygroup.com
it started at 0,13€ and now it's already 6.61€ !

Too dependent on Chinese government for me... and that's coming from a VET holder.

Also, I keep seeing it labeled as a full-out scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back