Crypto Megathread V15 - Where the hits keep on coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it does, in terms of price. It's the ONLY thing that makes a project progress in terms of price.

That's why you look for projects that are developing well (adoption, customer growth, etc) without awareness, and then when awareness spreads, the price catches up. Crypto 101.

Brb, investing a couple grand in CumRocket. They have great awareness.

Brb, investing a couple grand in CumRocket. They have great awareness.

That's fab, you have learnt a lot from the last 4 years. Do they have adoption, a growing user base and a real world parterships though? Just focusing on awareness is like stepping out wearing a nice tweed jacket but being butt naked legs down. Great awareness

Lol sometimes I wonder why I bother. It's like taking a dying horse to the water but instead of drinking it turns around and starts talking shit. hahahaha

That's fab, you have learnt a lot from the last 4 years. Do they have adoption, a growing user base and a real world parterships though? Just focusing on awareness is like stepping out wearing a nice tweed jacket but being butt naked legs down. Great awareness

You're a silly goose.

As far as LINK is concerned, doesn’t the price usually rise during the week of SmartCon? Is staking coming? There might be a good play here.

Forgot to mention for anyone interested - masternodes are coming over the next few days for MRPH (confirmed today). Will entitle holders to portions of the company's income - which could be very juicy considering its a profit making company with several large clients (and growing fast).

Forgot to mention for anyone interested - masternodes are coming over the next few days for MRPH (confirmed today). Will entitle holders to portions of the company's income - which could be very juicy considering its a profit making company with several large clients (and growing fast).
How much ETH you holding?

So MRPH (Morpheus Network) is up 75% since the time I mentioned it yesterday while the rest of the market stagnates. Master nodes baby.

So MRPH (Morpheus Network) is up 75% since the time I mentioned it yesterday while the rest of the market stagnates. Master nodes baby.
I think it is the only crypto that has even done such thing. No other crypto has pumped up 75% or more in one day.

Where do you buy it? I can't find it on any exchanges.

We are cruisin

A couple hundo more of CKB this morning. Sitting just shy of 50k now. CKB is now in the top 10 alt coins included in venture capital firms ans hedge funds, according to Messari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back