Crypto Megathread V15 - Where the hits keep on coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coinbase ain't fuckin' around.

Zabo, a Dallas-based data aggregator for cryptocurrency, today announced its acquisition by Coinbase, a crypto exchange platform.

Zabo’s technology connects cryptocurrency accounts making it easy for users to unify their crypto holdings. The core tech is a good fit with Coinbase which has worked to bring cryptocurrency mainstream, particularly with its IPO in April 2021.

“Over the last three years, with the help of our amazing team, customers, investors, and partners, we succeeded in establishing the Zabo API as the world’s most powerful tool for connecting to any crypto exchange, wallet, protocol or account,” wrote Zabo co-founders Christopher Brown and Alex Treece in a blog post at the company website.

https://dallasinnovates.com/dallas-cryptocurrency-startup-zabo-acquired-by-coinbase/

Looks like Bitcoin and Ethereum is starting to decouple.

Stores of values are in the red and ERC20 tokens/smart contract platforms in the green.

Yeah, I mean, this whole upswing was started by a rumor that Amazon was going to accept crypto, which was false. So momentum is all that's driving it. Could go either way.
Lots of exchanges have withdrawn 100x leverage (now max 20x leverage products mostly) after regulatory focus on Binance, so if it does go down the cascade caused by leverage will be less dramatic as people won't be leveraged to the balls as they were in March-April. Same could apply to a move up, though there are more new people entering the space daily.

In other news, I have found an absolutely (potentially) insane NFT play with major VC backing - might keep this under wraps for now though till more details are known ; )

In other news, I have found an absolutely (potentially) insane NFT play with major VC backing - might keep this under wraps for now though till more details are known ; )
In other words, you aren't too sure about it. You are waiting for it to pump before you shill it here lol.

Let's hear it sir

Is it dead cat three times?

This song gets in my head every time I read dead cat

In other words, you aren't too sure about it. You are waiting for it to pump before you shill it here lol.

Oh I'm pretty damn sure about it, I've invested big after speaking to a few contacts in a VC I know. I just don't think ungrateful little urchins like you deserve to hear about it. Might divulge to few more educated folks via DM. lol.

Oh I'm pretty damn sure about it, I've invested big after speaking to a few contacts in a VC I know. I just don't think ungrateful little urchins like you need to hear about it. lol.

ah the old “I know more than you dweebs and if it works out I’ll bump this thread in 3 years” line

ah the old “I know more than you dweebs and if it works out I’ll bump this thread in 3 years” line
Worked pretty well last time I bumped my thread from 4 years ago. 200x returns....solid gold x. Some of the dweebs who listened would have had the same dough.

Oh I'm pretty damn sure about it, I've invested big after speaking to a few contacts in a VC I know. I just don't think ungrateful little urchins like you deserve to hear about it. Might divulge to few more educated folks via DM. lol.
Why would anyone be grateful to you? lol What have you provided to this thread other than 4 projects you tried to shill with a sentence each?

We get it you have been in this for a long time, you profited and you have rich friends. If anything you should be grateful to us for giving you the attention you are after lol.

Worked pretty well last time I bumped my thread from 4 years ago. 200x returns....solid gold x. Some of the dweebs who listened would have had the same dough.
I also have a secretive project that is set to explode but fuck everyone in this thread. I’ll just be a dick and keep it to myself. Don’t believe me? Loser — I did it before and I’ll do it again. Excuse me while I continue to be an ass in other parts of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back