Cryptocurrency megathread V2 - Gas Fees Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheMaster

where can I trade ADA? I’m on Coinbase now and pretty unhappy with the fact I can’t trade ADA or VET
I bought ADA from Binance and Kraken. I moved it from Kraken to Yoroi yesterday without a problem. I haven't been able to move it from Binance to Yoroi, their excuse is maintenance. Everyone is complaining in r/Binance. This has been going on for months.

I recommend Kraken.

VET you cannot find in Kraken though.

@TheMaster

where can I trade ADA? I’m on Coinbase now and pretty unhappy with the fact I can’t trade ADA or VET
In addition to Binance as was mentioned the Changelly exchange app is good. You can buy and trade different cryptos for each other and it is user friendly and will give you the best rate from what they pool together from a few different exchanges.

Another option is to buy another crypto on coinbase like BTC and then send it to Changelly to exchange it for Ada or VeChain and then get it sent to your wallet directly from there. You will be paying a small fee for the exchange but it is pretty good.

Of course if you want to be smart about it, you wait until the BTC or whichever crypto you bought has gone up in value a bit relative to the one you want to trade it for before you exchange it,then do the trade.

Good piece on VeChain here and why it has the potential and is already making headway on being the leading application for tracking global supply chains.
Real world partnerships currently with the full spectrum of different sectors.
vechain_5.jpg

Again ,I'm not going to go too far but it really would be hard to calculate how big VeChain could get if it maintains this position and becomes the leader for tracking goods supply globally which is very possible. Current price is ridiculously undervalued.

Last edited:
I feel like I am going to miss out of VET. I just don’t feel great about the exchanges that actually trade it

I have a good amount of vet too looks promising

I feel like I am going to miss out of VET. I just don’t feel great about the exchanges that actually trade it
Don't get what you mean, don't let any specific exchanges deter you most good ones trade in it.

Last edited:
The wallet I use to store my LINK also allows you to convert crypto to other cryptos. They support VET so you could look into moving something over there and then converting it to VET. The wallet is called Atomic Wallet.
Just be aware that converting Link to another crypto on atomic wallet requires some ETH to cover the fees

Don't get what you mean, don't let any specific exchanges deter you most good ones trade in it.

Coinbase didn’t ask for my SS but voyager is asking. I mean I basically have Coinbase everything else tho so it’s kind of silly

Just moved my ALGO into the Algorand wallet. Quick and easy. Better APY than Coinbase and presumably safer.
Binance has more coins that Coinbase but takes a while to verify account

Looks like I can do everything I want on Atomic Wallet alone?

Binance has more coins that Coinbase but takes a while to verify account

you can always just transfer coin to Binance to trade, no verification necessary, that’s what I’m doing

Looks like I can do everything I want on Atomic Wallet alone?
Usually best not to rely on inbuilt exchanges in the wallet since the rate is often not as good with higher fees but atomic wallet is ok.
Compare though with some other exchanges as most do not require verification just to to trade crypto like Binance or Changelly.

Good piece on VeChain here and why it has the potential and is already making headway on being the leading application for tracking global supply chains.
Real world partnerships currently with the full spectrum of different sectors.
View attachment 836753

Again ,I'm not going to go too far but it really would be hard to calculate how big VeChain could get if it maintains this position and becomes the leader for tracking goods supply globally which is very possible. Current price is ridiculously undervalued.

986c1b7a2b3cf893d6f85c4037a8641a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back