CTE City v1: You Point, I Punch

Not making a thread for this, just thought it was funny that the camera is so dirty it looks like they have tattoos.

A tip for those searching on youtube for videos, putting a hyphen in front of any word will exclude it from the results

e.g Brutal Knockout -compilation

this has proven very useful for me :cool:

What's going on with the mods these days. There was some pretty blatant racism in a thread yesterday and rather deal with the repeat offenders they just deleted the thread.

What's going on with the mods these days. There was some pretty blatant racism in a thread yesterday and rather deal with the repeat offenders they just deleted the thread.
It was a War Room thread that got merged into one of our street fight threads, it's the norm in that subforum.

The dude I reported yesterday got dubs, marijuana something, I guess it depends on whether anyone reports it or not and how lenient the mods are feeling. Some topics always create a back and forth debate with dubious comments, and sometimes the best option (apparently) is to lock it up or delete it entirely. It's a shame because it was actually a good video for this sub.

wheelygood1.gif

Yeah, the Somali one was a merge. I talking about the spit thread, with the two black guys that beat up the Albanian guy in new York. P.s. I think marijuana got banned

Yeah, the Somali one was a merge. I talking about the spit thread, with the two black guys that beat up the Albanian guy in new York. P.s. I think marijuana got banned
awww I didn't even realise that one got deleted, it was one of mine :( wonder if I'm allowed to repost it

He was like us and watching that Thai dude who one-by one speared an ENTIRE FAMILY far too often.

He was like us and watching that Thai dude who one-by one speared an ENTIRE FAMILY far too often.
I watched that again yesterday, it was glorious lol.

it's the one where a kid hands him a long pole and he breaks it over one of the women right?

Jesus I don't remember the long pole. I remember the tall Thai who turned himself into a long spear but I don't think that's the same thing as what you're talking about, Willis. How far did he leap each time? Like, a mile?

Jesus I don't remember the long pole. I remember the tall Thai who turned himself into a long spear but I don't think that's the same thing as what you're talking about, Willis. How far did he leap each time? Like, a mile?
Not this one?

How could I forget that devastating stick work.

Such a prolonged video where so much happens that I can't believe it's happening. The only other video like that was that Russian wedding (there used to be a crystal clear copy), where I swear everything's fake -- except the hits seem pretty real:

Last edited:
These youtube uploaders need to pick a thumbnail that doesn't spoil the damn fights :mad: /rantover

Last edited:
the balls on this dude <Lmaoo> how ya'll doing tonight?

the balls on this dude <Lmaoo> how ya'll doing tonight?

I honestly thought I missed it but sure enough, he just boomerangs back post-escape with his little friend, Mr Dropkick. Crowd or no, odds on him again making himself scarce – likely low, lol.

Back