CTE City v1: You Point, I Punch

It would be great if we could get an alert when one of our threads is deleted, for future reference ;)

also what is the ruling on gun play? if a fight ends with someone firing their gun but there's no visible impacts or deaths, is it ok to share? found one where the victims wife saves him from a gang beating by firing a gun and then he takes it from her and fires some more. There's no sound for it.
We appreciate your asking, GT. We're going to draw a line at any presence of firearms, so to be clear: if firearms appear in posted content whether (1) pre-, post-, or mid-fight and (2) are in fact fired or not, said content will be taken down. Content the kind is a tin of worms we'd ultimately prefer not opening. Fists welcome. Phrasing.

I see a new batch is in.

I’m always excited when the entire page says last updated today

I see a new batch is in.

I’m always excited when the entire page says last updated today
I am happy to contribute but also learning as I go along, I only posted a small portion of the videos I watched this time round and tried to avoid the controversies of the last batch. It's nice to see others posting videos more often too.
We appreciate your asking, GT. We're going to draw a line at any presence of firearms, so to be clear: if firearms appear in posted content whether (1) pre-, post-, or mid-fight and (2) are in fact fired or not, said content will be taken down. Content the kind is a tin of worms we'd ultimately prefer not opening. Fists welcome. Phrasing.
Thanks for the clarification as always @Valhoven better to be safe than sorry

people can always find those videos themselves if they want, on youtube etc.

Wow just watched over 50 videos from a Spanish playlist and all of them sucked haha. Lot of belt whipping, machete wielding, chair swinging, and many groups vs individuals but nothing worth sharing at all. I have a new found appreciation for all these videos filmed in the USA, the video quality is so much better generally speaking and they actually fight each other. What a waste of my time.

This is the playlist btw

Last edited:
Man I really wish we could post baseball bat beatings, I've seen some cracking ones today.

I've never actually held a real baseball bat, are they weighty?

I type "fair fight" into youtube and most of the fight results aren't fair fights but fights taking place at fairs <Lmaoo>

Pretty funny that the choreography in this is better than so many big movies from the 80s and 90s.

Street Fighter for example

Not really a fight just a bit of fun, but the flexibility on this dude is impressive.

The amount of people filming with their phones in this video is incredble, wtf! :D

I figured this was a viral ad but apparently it's real

It's never too late to get some CTE but these old dudes are in more danger of hurting themselves than each other

giphy.gif

Not sure if this is one of those no-budget action films they're always doing, but hell.

Last edited:
I know I post a lot of videos but I really enjoy it! <45>
any objection on me bumping my total from 160 to 200?

I've been rewatching The Sopranos again and it's got my juices flowing for extreme violence and swearing

Where you at Georges?
<{natewhut}>

Back