Cuban Boxing Fundamentals

Well done by 38 year old

Interesting at what age started training

I like that AIBA finally allowed pros to participate in ammy competitions, 'cause all ammies here are pros. Equality.

I like that AIBA finally allowed pros to participate in ammy competitions, 'cause all ammies here are pros. Equality.
Similarly I find it interesting how every other sport in the Olympics has pros in it for the national team, but boxing is exempt.

Literally the dream team of the NBA smashing things in the Olympics but a guy who's 2-0 can't box there

I'm not following amateur boxing anymore, but seems like yes, if Russian Amateur Boxing Fed gives him enough money <Lmaoo>.
Imagine the fame the kid will have if they pay him to take a dive

So you're telling me Artur Beterbiev can just sign up and kill a kid with no experience.

Its like that in ammy mt and kickboxing as well

Pros can take part in ammy competitions

In.my countrys national mt championship

The champion was the champ of pro kickboxing org king of the ring lmao

A guy i know who had no mt fights nearly had to fight him lol

So basically bada hari could sign up for wako world ammy kickboxing championship if he feels like it

Last edited:
I'm not following amateur boxing anymore, but seems like yes, if Russian Amateur Boxing Fed gives him enough money <Lmaoo>.

So basically bada hari could sign up for wako world ammy kickboxing championship if he feels like it

gooda hari wouldnt do that

So you're telling me Artur Beterbiev can just sign up and kill a kid with no experience.
Guys who qualify for the Olympic tournament usually have a decent amount of experience.

I’d be curious how pros qualify though. Any dork can sign up for a professional boxing license and take a pro fight, so it has to be more than just being a pro. For ammys to get to that level they have to qualify in a series of high level, national tournaments.

Guys who qualify for the Olympic tournament usually have a decent amount of experience.
Yes.

. Any dork can sign up for a professional boxing license and take a pro fight, so it has to be more than just being a pro.
Yes.

For ammys to get to that level they have to qualify in a series of high level, national tournaments.
It is very difficult to get compete in stuff like World Championship or Games, yes.
Below this is continental level ( Pan Ams, Euro continental, eurasian etc ).
Below this: regional but with participants from multiple countries tournaments.
Below this: national championship.

I’d be curious how pros qualify though. Any dork can sign up for a professional boxing license and take a pro fight, so it has to be more than just being a pro. For ammys to get to that level they have to qualify in a series of high level, national tournaments.
Except not every AIBA tournament is the Olympics. The Olympics are the highest level of international amateur but it's not the only level.

Also, yeah, an 18-year-old kid is definitely not gonna die against Artur Beterbiev just because he has "a decent amount of experience".

Last edited:
Wilder too might compete, one oly medal he had, might attempt to get next too.

Back