Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

I've read the case against him, and read his lawyers response.

There is nothing there.. just a few women staffers who are obsessed with him making every comment and gesture he makes sexual and creepy. It's obvious that since he's an older white male they are biased to think this about him, really pathetic.

Newsflash: Men of Cuomo's generation weren't terrified to interact with women and do so more openly.... if you want to be ignored and left out of the banter go get a millennial boss, the male ones won't even look you in the eye.

Per the NY AG. The AG is reporting it live right now, so there's not a full story available right now. Basically, a months-long investigation concluded with the AG of NY stating the Cuomo has spent the last decades in office harassing women.

No way.
Not Cuomo.
His extraordinary leadership led to zero Covid deaths in his state. Even old folks in nursing homes were completely safe because of Cuomo’s amazing leadership. If any of them died Cuomo’s administration would have dutifully report the deaths, being of the unimpeachable integrity that they are. Cuomo’s leadership was so phenomenal, that he wrote a book about leadership, so that the rest of us could learn the fundamentals of leading humanity.

I think you are jealous of Cuomo.

There is nothing there.. just a few women staffers who are obsessed with him making every comment and gesture he makes sexual and creepy. It's obvious that since he's an older white male they are biased to think this about him, really pathetic.

Newsflash: Men of Cuomo's generation weren't terrified to interact with women and do so more openly.... if you want to be ignored and left out of the banter go get a millennial boss, the male ones won't even look you in the eye.

Im glad someone read it. So it’s all bunk?

Must be why the president is asking him to resign. Nothing here obviously.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbut Trump and Kav!!!

"Boys will be boys!"

Do you need to watch the Gillette ad again?

I wonder how or if his little brother going to talk about this on his show.

Cuomo must go down for this. If he does not, they will keep bringing up how he killed 15,000 Elderly by forcing the infected into Nursing Homes and giving the owners in the industry complete immunity. He cannot go down for that, because if he does, so does Whitmer (D-Michigan), Murphy (D-New Jersey), and Wolf (D-Pennsylvania). It will let everyone know how badly these draconian assholes actually acted during the pandemic.

That is why you see the Democratic Party turning on him. They do not want his bigger crime to be the spotlight.

Cuomo must go down for this. If he does not, they will keep bringing up how he killed 15,000 Elderly by forcing the infected into Nursing Homes and giving the owners in the industry complete immunity. He cannot go down for that, because if he does, so does Whitmer (D-Michigan), Murphy (D-New Jersey), and Wolf (D-Pennsylvania). It will let everyone know how badly these draconian assholes actually acted during the pandemic.

That is why you see the Democratic Party turning on him. They do not want his bigger crime to be the spotlight.
Burn him at the stake IMO (this is a metaphor, thanks).

Maybe.. But once you hit governor level, and are over 55, it’s time to stop hitting on the very young staffers. I mean, pick a 25 year old and date/marry them. That’s different.

I don’t know all the details, by the way. If it really was just mild flirting, then I’m not going to hate on him too much.. The nipple posts on his elderly ass look really bad to me, however.

Not cute enough to be harassed it would appear. I got an autographed photo from his father, the former governor…who didn’t harass me either.
That’s crazy I hear a fan got OJ’s Simpsons autograph without being stabbed … mind blown

This news just so happens to come out on the same day he says that you will need to be vaccinated to go to restaurants and gyms etc. Nice cover up attempt by Cuomo.

Back