Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

The current administration has done jack shit. The economy is just as bad, the border crisis is worse, inflation is rampant, they've done dick all with the climate, global leaders are posturing, the pandemic is (apparently) still lockdown worthy, nothing has been done about healthcare or student debt, policing and racism are still headline news...they've literally done nothing. But hey, the "tone" is different, so that should help with the devaluation of your money.

Kamala is the most disliked VP since the 70's. Biden’s ratings are tanking too. Not even the Democrats are buying this shit. Just wait for the next housing crisis. That should be fun. Another dry butt fucking for the millennials from the same guy who watched it happen the first time when he was VP.

But at least they aren't orange man, right? That's the new Democrat standard, right? Just be a little better than the guy they called literally Hitler for 4 years?

This system sucks, stop defending it.
Impressively dumb. But mostly you just need to settle down. Trump lost. Get over it.

When the infrastructure bill passes, the Biden administration will objectively have accomplished more positive legislation in 6 months than the previous administration did in 4 years.

And lol, if Trump was still in office there would be like 6 people vaccinated, he'd be focusing all his time on avoiding showing people his taxes (that congress now gets lol) and would be planning how best to rip his suit shirt off to reveal a superman tee given one of his aids squashed the plan the first time when he recovered from almost dying of covid.

Lol, in the report, they say he was sexually turned on by his Emmy statue

"g, the Governor looked at his Emmy statue, which he had won in November 2020 and put in his Albany office, and said something to the effect of, “look at her figure. Isn’t she buxom?”"

Page 121 of the official report

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2021.08.03_nyag_-_investigative_report.pdf

Lol, in the same paragraph:

"when the Governor expressed disappointment that he did not have any “catchy oneliners” in his speech, and said something to the effect of, “You need to give me some catchy oneliners. Come up with a line like, ‘you’re having sex without the orgasm.’”

obviously not really harassment there, but what a tone deaf idiot lol

That's some serious cringe.

Impressively dumb. But mostly you just need to settle down. Trump lost. Get over it.

When the infrastructure bill passes, the Biden administration will objectively have accomplished more positive legislation in 6 months than the previous administration did in 4 years.

And lol, if Trump was still in office there would be like 6 people vaccinated, he'd be focusing all his time on avoiding showing people his taxes (that congress now gets lol) and would be planning how best to rip his suit shirt off to reveal a superman tee given one of his aids squashed the plan the first time when he recovered from almost dying of covid.

For someone who keeps saying that the right can't get over Trump, you sure bring up Trump a lot. I didn't vote for the guy and I'm glad he's out of office. But I don't like the current crop of corporate Democrats, so I must be a Trumper. That's how this works, right? Everyone who disagrees with you on politics is a bad person on a moral level?

A giant bill worth trillions packed with legislation that has nothing to do with the actual bill. By golly that's not like the Republicans at all! It's different, you see, because the Democrats are going to use your money for good things - this bill is different! This is going to help people instead of funnel money from the midde class directly to the donor class. It's not like literally every bloated partisan bill of the last 30 years.

You know damn well if this infrastructure bill was a republican bill you wouldn't be praising it. You've bought into the partisan game and become a useful idiot. And the rest of us are all evil Trump people in your head.

You know damn well if this infrastructure bill was a republican bill you wouldn't be praising it. You've bought into the partisan game and become a useful idiot. And the rest of us are all evil Trump people in your head.
Yes I would.

Anyone who says the Biden and Trump administration's are the same is disingenuous or stupid. Nobody...NOBODY I know on the left is truly enamored with Biden. And the only people I've ever heard made make the "both sides are the same" arguments are right wing idiots who don't want to look at how atrocious the Trump administration was.

Biden is doing a better job, nobody is arguing he's ideal...and America resoundingly agrees with that whether you do or you don't.

And pretending like Trump isn't a topic of conversation and a central political figure in America is beyond dumb. He's the most popular Republican in the country by far and is the leading presidential candidate for the party in 2024. I'll make fun of that whenever the fuck I please thank you lol.

Yes I would.

Anyone who says the Biden and Trump administration's are the same is disingenuous or stupid. Nobody...NOBODY I know on the left is truly enamored with Biden. And the only people I've ever heard made make the "both sides are the same" arguments are right wing idiots who don't want to look at how atrocious the Trump administration was.

Biden is doing a better job, and America resoundingly agrees with that whether you do or you don't.

No, you wouldn't. And you can't point to anything other than a bloated infrastructure bill that might not even pass to illustrate the competence of his administration. He will be below 40% approval by the end of the year.

Lol, in the report, they say he was sexually turned on by his Emmy statue

"g, the Governor looked at his Emmy statue, which he had won in November 2020 and put in his Albany office, and said something to the effect of, “look at her figure. Isn’t she buxom?”"

Page 121 of the official report

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2021.08.03_nyag_-_investigative_report.pdf

Lol, in the same paragraph:

"when the Governor expressed disappointment that he did not have any “catchy oneliners” in his speech, and said something to the effect of, “You need to give me some catchy oneliners. Come up with a line like, ‘you’re having sex without the orgasm.’”

obviously not really harassment there, but what a tone deaf idiot lol

The fact that trivial high-school level nonsense like this is now powerful enough to take down a governor is scary.

For someone who keeps saying that the right can't get over Trump, you sure bring up Trump a lot. I didn't vote for the guy and I'm glad he's out of office. But I don't like the current crop of corporate Democrats, so I must be a Trumper. That's how this works, right? Everyone who disagrees with you on politics is a bad person on a moral level?

A giant bill worth trillions packed with legislation that has nothing to do with the actual bill. By golly that's not like the Republicans at all! It's different, you see, because the Democrats are going to use your money for good things - this bill is different! This is going to help people instead of funnel money from the midde class directly to the donor class. It's not like literally every bloated partisan bill of the last 30 years.

Oh he’s one of the least useful idiots here. But yes agreed with what you’re saying and it’s funny that he’s calling you a Trump supporter. Dude has no ground to stand on

Per the NY AG. The AG is reporting it live right now, so there's not a full story available right now. Basically, a months-long investigation concluded with the AG of NY stating the Cuomo has spent the last decades in office harassing women.

Of course he is, he identifies as a feminist. Male feminists are pretty much always creepy fucks just using the term as a cover.

The fact that trivial high-school level nonsense like this is now powerful enough to take down a governor is scary.
It’s not trivial high school nonsense. Dude is a serial harasser. He also abused his power to be able to get access to these women and punish them if they said anything.
Plus his just writing a book on public time and money should be enough to get him

If Cuomo's latest accusation is true, he needs to step down.

There is nothing Italian about slipping your hand under someone's blouse and fondling their chest, as recent as last November.
This accusation sounds real because Cuomo's most senior aide just resigned.

Hes done a lot of good as Governor, handled the pandemic very well, but there is no tolerance for sexual abuse under any work environment

Last edited:
I kind of feel bad for @Queen B in a way. Wonder if this will be an eye opening experience that both parties are full of shitheads. We should be critical of our politicians, not look to defend them and deflect blame to the other party.
Don't QB is a dedicated troll lol .

Don't QB is a dedicated troll lol .

I think he actually believes the stuff he says. I’ve met people like him before.

016c951d-8267-435a-9e3c-5a93be588068_text.gif

Back