Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

These skirts can't handle the traditional Italian nipple twist greeting, eh'. It's a sign of respect! Fuckin' dames.
Georges St Pisa
gsp_nipple_twist.gif

Hey now. If he had more money he could just grab them by the pussy.
Yeah because joking about it in locker room talk equals Cuomo actually assaulting dozens of women. Ignorance is bliss, I guess there is a benefit to sub 50 IQs.

It started with rape and grew to murdering old people. It’s the natural progression for evil creatures and because he is (D) he got away with it for too long.

Sick
Then Matt Gaetz has one hell of a carreer in his future with the full backup of the GOP.

Cuomo resigns. We thank him for his service

He did something Bunker Boy didn't have the balls to do

Didn't think he would resign. I'm shocked.

Well yeah, we know.

The shield of protection from either pretending to be a victim class, or the over the top “didn’t grow up thinking this way” pretend champion of pretend victim classes, usually means the person is a creep irl.

It’s like this in a lot of government jobs, as well. They are the ruler class, and they are above the rules and get to act like teenagers forever at work because they “got in,” and are on the “same team” as the police that harass non government workers as a job, especially outside of high crime urban areas.

I saw it in the counselors at my daughters high school 2 years ago. I’ve seen it in local politicians. I’ve seen it a lot in cop friends.

No doubt that weirdo who got nipple rings at 55 years old who follows the fruitcake modern leftist line acts like garbage in private. Zero question.
I definitely prefer honest folks like you who are open about being creeps instead of trying to hide it.

Anyway, I have a friend in NYC and I am definitely going to rub this resignation in his face. DeSantis>Cuomo

I missed the trial. What was the verdict?

Ivana Trump (1989)

Ivana and Donald Trump in 1985
Ivana Trump and Donald Trump married in 1977.[18] Ivana stated in a deposition taken in 1989, during their divorce proceedings, that Donald had visited her plastic surgeon following which he had expressed anger and ripped out hair from her scalp.[19] Donald said the allegation was "obviously false".[18] The book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald Trump (1993), by Harry Hurt III, described the alleged attack as a "violent assault" during which Donald attacked Ivana sexually.[18] According to the book, Ivana later confided to some of her friends that Donald had raped her.[18] In a statement given just before the publication of Hurt's book, and included in the book, Ivana said:

[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a "rape", but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

— Ivana Trump[19][18]
The Trumps' divorce was granted in December 1990[20] on grounds that Donald's treatment of Ivana, including his affair with Marla Maples, was "cruel and inhuman".[18][21][22] According to Trump's lawyer, Jay Goldberg, this was based on Trump having been seen in public with Marla Maples in 1990.[20] Their settlementhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations#cite_note-26 had a confidentiality clause preventing Ivana discussing the marriage or the divorce.[19][25] In 1992, Trump sued Ivana for not honoring a gag clause in their divorce agreement by disclosing facts about him in her best-selling book, and Trump won a gag order.[26][27][28]

Years later, Ivana said she and Donald "are the best of friends".[19] In a July 2015 campaign endorsement, Ivana said: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."[29][30]

Jill Harth (1992)
Jill Harth alleged that Trump assaulted her several times. Harth has stated that in December 1992, while dining with Trump and her then-boyfriend George Houraney, Trump attempted to put his hands between her legs.[19] Harth and Houraney visited Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida in January 1993 for a contract-signing celebration. Trump, according to Harth, offered her a tour before pulling her into the empty bedroom of his daughter Ivanka. "I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he's pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me. He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out." Harth says she desperately protested against Trump's advances and eventually managed to run out of the room. She and her boyfriend left rather than stay the night, as they had intended.[19] After she became engaged, Harth alleges, Trump began to stalk her.[18]

Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 in which she accused Trump of non-consensual groping of her body, among them her "intimate private parts",[31][32] and "relentless" sexual harassment.[33] The suit was withdrawn after Houraney settled with Trump for an undisclosed amount in a lawsuit that claimed Trump had backed out of a business deal.[19][34] She still claims to have been sexually assaulted[19] and although he was never violent with her, she says his actions were "unwanted and aggressive, very sexually aggressive".[18]

Following the incident, Harth said she received "a couple years of therapy". In 2015, she contacted Trump's campaign to get a job as a makeup artist and sell her men's cosmetic product line. She later said, "Yes, I had moved on but had not forgotten the pain [Trump] brought into my life. I was older, wiser. Trump was married to Melania and I had hoped he was a changed man."[35] She worked at one of Trump's rallies as a makeup artist. Of the experience, she said: "I'm a makeup artist. The guy is a mess, OK? He really needed my services, and I'm a makeup artist that needs a job. Why would, if I was on friendly terms, why wouldn't I try to get that job?"[18]

Harth's lawsuit was first published in February 2016 by LawNewz.com.[36] Her case was first published in May 2016[18] in The New York Times article "Crossing the Line".[37] Trump characterized her story in the Times as "false, malicious and libelous" and he "strongly denies the claims".[18] Harth stood by her charges in a July 2016 interview with The Guardian.[34] In October 2016, she said that, if sued by Trump, she intends to counter-sue.[38]

HAHAHAHAHA

He's out

Granny killer with the deadliest covid state goes bye bye for being a pervert

Back