Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

He handled the pandemic well

Legalized lgbt marriage

Raised min wage to 15

He was a great Governor who stepped down as he should due to unethical actions in his office
He killed thousands and is a sexual predator. Nothing he did will outweigh those. Any support of him is sickening at this point and you should be ashamed of yourself.

But in reality youre likely just trolling so I dont know why Im bothering.

I know you're having a rough time right now and the TDS is peaking, but we're talking about Governor Andrew Cuomo resigning rather than face impeachment over sexual abuse allegations. Not unproven and irrelevant accusations made toward the former President, to which he's never felt pressure to concede any ground on. It's almost like one fears the truth coming out and resigned, and the other felt no such pressure to do so.

So what do you think of Cuomo the sex fiend having to resign, and essentially admitting guilt?

I don't care about Cuomo being force out. He should be forced out. If he was a republican, the party would have supported him until to the end like they did with Trump, Gaetz, and Roy Moore.

He handled the pandemic well

Legalized lgbt marriage

Raised min wage to 15

He was a great Governor who stepped down as he should due to unethical actions in his office

That's not a great Governor. He sexually assaulted women and used his power to go after them when they tried to speak up. That's not a great Governor. What you described is a few good things that a horrible person did.

Last edited:
I don't ignore anything. I expect all abusers to have their day in court if the charges are credible.

You are being ridiculous if you think every victim is willing to upend their life to fight something in court.

You are being ridiculous if you think every victim is willing to upend their life to fight something in court.
But they'll accept all the attention for making the accusation. Lets see what Cuomo's accuser does.

He killed thousands and is a sexual predator. Nothing he did will outweigh those. Any support of him is sickening at this point and you should be ashamed of yourself.

But in reality youre likely just trolling so I dont know why Im bothering.
He's not at fault for following guidelines at CDC at the time. Nobody knew about virus. No tests no ventilators

More importantly, he's supporting a peaceful and smooth transition of leadership

He's not at fault for following guidelines at CDC at the time. Nobody knew about virus. No tests no ventilators

More importantly, he's supporting a peaceful and smooth transition of leadership
Hes getting forced out because hes catching criminal cases of sexual assault. Try again.

He's resigning and giving advance notice
The president himself told him to step down rofl

Maybe you can be penpals when he is in prison

The president himself told him to step down rofl

Maybe you can be penpals when he is in prison
Bunker Boy told Cuomo to step down too.

Biden simply asked. Cuomo stepped down willingly. He didn't have to step down. He could've survived the impeachment

Georges St Pisa
gsp_nipple_twist.gif
What the fuck?

Biden simply asked. Cuomo stepped down willingly. He didn't have to step down. He could've survived the impeachment
Only in your dreams

An American citizen was more likely to die of COVID if they lived in New York than if they lived anywhere else in the country

edit: 2nd worse. New Jersey is the worst.

This is often brought up while ignoring that the vast majority of those deaths occurred during the initial outbreaks when the treatments were much worse. All the states that got hit hard early had high death rates during the initial outbreaks.

This is often brought up while ignoring that the vast majority of those deaths occurred during the initial outbreaks when the treatments were much worse. All the states that got hit hard early had high death rates during the initial outbreaks.
….or that the governor forced nursing homes to keep sick people with not sick people

Misdirection from the nursing homes (which is now being blamed on the CDC, which is now being accused by Biden's admin from now sharing all their data, etc), and now perfect distraction from Mike Lindell.

Hail Mary from the dems.

Lol, he did try to make a deal that he wouldn't run for reelection if they let him finish his term, and they told him to get the fuck out.

He's following Elliot Spitzer and Anthony Weiner in the line of NY democrats who resign in disgrace for being perverts.

Back