Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

at 7:20 Cuomo uses examples of Italian greetings

It shows him kissing Bill Clinton, so it sounds like it was taken the wrong way

Per the NY AG. The AG is reporting it live right now, so there's not a full story available right now. Basically, a months-long investigation concluded with the AG of NY stating the Cuomo has spent the last decades in office harassing women.
Link?

Hope he enjoys being someones girlfriend in prison.
Prison? Nobody is claiming rape or any type of sexual interaction as far as I've heard. It's harassment because he was a superior and made them feel uncomfortable. If true his punishment should be resignation or impeachment.

Prison? Nobody is claiming rape or any type of sexual interaction as far as I've heard. It's harassment because he was a superior and made them feel uncomfortable. If true his punishment should be resignation or impeachment.
“Hope”

Sounds more like youre a sexual harassment apologist based on which political party commits it.
Cuomo "harassed" Charlotte Bennett when he was in fact trying to help her?

Bunker Boy? "Grab em by the pussy"?

The intentions are clear

Add another "male feminist" to the long list of outed sexual abusers.

"While Trump infamously bragged about the size of his hands on the debate stage, Cuomo allegedly did it in private. According to Charlotte Bennett, one of Cuomo’s accusers, who produced 120 pages of contemporaneous records, the governor had a “preoccupation with his hand size and what the large size of his hands indicated.”

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/how-america-fell-andrew-cuomo-s-good-guy-performance-n1261495

It's actually pretty hilarious to realize that the main source of bitterness against Trump from the Democrat "white male" camp, was the fact that he could do all of that stuff outrageously in public, whereas they've been forced underground, wearing the "nice guy" mask while acting like complete scumbags in private.
Or Cuomo... how you infer "white male Democrats bitter against Trump" eludes me.

Believe all women, bigot.
I believe her, but I also believe it was not Cuomo's intention to make her feel that way.

Unlike Bunker Boy, who bragged about intentionally doing it

at 7:20 Cuomo uses examples of Italian greetings

It shows him kissing Bill Clinton, so it sounds like it was taken the wrong way

Yea but his Italian greeting isn't the only accusation. Did he explain why he was rubbing his finger down the back of a female state trooper and her stomach as well?

still to early, criminal charges have not YET been mentioned, but civil charges should be incoming..
Do you think if these women file civil charges that it would lessen the effect of their testimony?

Yeah a lot of powerful men are giant assholes.

So let me ask a question: Who treats women worse, Trump or Cuomo?

Italian politician, is normal

pL-9OfJpXrtAj2274DENE2V5Q_T_EhhzqRkEHOdLxrQ.gif
LOL! I think that's the guy that was a pedophile, so fuck him, but that is a Boss reaction to being President and getting a parking ticket. <36>

Yeah a lot of powerful men are giant assholes.

So let me ask a question: Who treats women worse, Trump or Cuomo?

Well Trump just grabs them by the pussy so he's still at the top. At least he's been outed though so women know what he's about. Cuomo is trying to use his parents as a shield that only explains like 1 of the many actions he's been accused of.

TDS is strong in these Leftists. It's almost comical.

The thread is about Cuomo... should I be bringing up Juanita Broadderick? Dipshits... try and stay on topic... once.

So Cuomo is a pig, that's about it right? Not a very big topic to cover.

Well Trump just grabs them by the pussy so he's still at the top. At least he's been outed though so women know what he's about. Cuomo is trying to use his parents as a shield that only explains like 1 of the many actions he's been accused of.

How was he using his parents as a shield?

How was he using his parents as a shield?

By bringing up his parents and the way they used to grab people by the face and kiss on the cheek. So that's why he does it as well. As if that's all he's being accused of doing. Did his parents also teach him to run his finger down a state troopers back\neck and on her stomach also?

Back