Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

So Cuomo is a pig, that's about it right? Not a very big topic to cover.
tenor.gif

Or Cuomo... how you infer "white male Democrats bitter against Trump" eludes me.

If we look at the group of old white Democrat dudes from the previous generation, it's not like their private behaviour differs all that much from a Donald Trump. Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Cuomo, Al Franken, etc. The only difference is that there's a lot more pressure in Democrat circles to keep that behaviour under the wraps, which probably leads to some degree of jealousy on part of these people against a guy like Trump who's just openly acting like a scumbag and getting away with it.

Cuomo will never make the Slick Willie Clinton sexual assault pro team with this bush league show of harassment.

His leather face is disgusting, lol.

Believe nothing, anyone. Don't believe women. Don't believe the CDC, we are all a bunch of hypocrites and talk out our ass.

Believe nothing, anyone. Don't believe women. Don't believe the CDC, we are all a bunch of hypocrites and talk out our ass.

Do you think Cuomo was "raping" these people too?

46242801-9856903-image-a-90_1628012442216.jpg

46242869-9856903-image-a-89_1628012442151.jpg

ap_18015797857523-640x480.jpg

Did Cuomo sexually harass Chris Christie?

MDR4RHSAQNC5FLWVG6NKW4DBOY.jpg

Lol. "I called for an investigation and said I would let the process play out. Well...it said I'm a serial sexual abuser, so go read this statement from my attorney. Also, I am famous, so clearly I am innocent"

Back in the day, politicians would have the decency to resign over this kind of thing.
Hell look at Al Franken, he resigned for pretending to grab a boob.
Now in the binary political environment of today, Cuomo will probably double down and based on current politicians who pay for teenage chicks, Cuomo should start campaigning around the country and raise money.
Cuomo has always been scummy, if true, he should go to jail.

ap_18015797857523-640x480.jpg

Did Cuomo sexually harass Chris Christie?

MDR4RHSAQNC5FLWVG6NKW4DBOY.jpg

Did the AG accuse him of sexually harassing those people?

Is this really your defense? "Your honor, I stand accused of being serial killer. But that just isn't true. Here are 4 people I know who I did not kill. That is proof I am not a serial killer."

Yes. He looks like the type of person that would engage in homosexual intercourse to establish dominance. So based on that, neither is rape, regardless of who established dominance in both situations pictured, as it is two males trying to establish power. It isn't gay either, just a show of dominance.

But who is then wrong here? Is it Cuomo? Or is it the black, female AG who wants to go after Trump as well? One of them is clearly wrong

Did the AG accuse him of sexually harassing those people?

Is this really your defense? "Your honor, I stand accused of being serial killer. But that just isn't true. Here are 4 people I know who I did not kill. That is proof I am not a serial killer."
No, its the prove Cuomo's point that his actions were misconstrued

No, its the prove Cuomo's point that his actions were misconstrued
It was misconstrued that the woman trooper he hired (who wasnt qualified for the job) was groped and asked about her sex life?

Lmao. Imagine what kind of dirt bag youd have to be to defend those kind of actions.

179 witnesses and its all just misconstrued huh?

Back