Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

No, its the prove Cuomo's point that his actions were misconstrued

And yet no one has misconstrued the actions you posted. Hmm, maybe the women aren't actually just confused.

Going to go out on a limb here and make the prediction that nothing happens to him other than a slap on the wrist. He isn't going to voluntarily leave office, Dems will likely rally around him so there is no potential for a conservative to get in, he won't even get a slap on the wrist for the nursing home fiasco and his brother if he mentions it at all will find some far right angle to blame it on such as deflecting to the Jan 6 inquisition non-stop.

They want him gone because a Republican could potentially take the state in 2022. New York as a state is not overwhelmingly blue.

"Friendly italian greeting" sounds like something you'd receive at 1 o'clock in the morning in a gas station bathroom near long island

Anyways this guys fucked, not even a cnn spin job can help him now

Yikeramba.

It’s so crazy how in 2021 there’s guys like this are able to still get away with it for so long. It shows that we still have a lot of work to do. I hope this creep enjoys his time in prison.

I believe her, but I also believe it was not Cuomo's intention to make her feel that way.

Unlike Bunker Boy, who bragged about intentionally doing it

You could be right about that specific allegation, but he has a lot more to account for. This also has nothing to do with Trump.

I guess you dont know what hope means. Cant say im surprised.

So you admit you’re wishing violence on someone? That is a direct violation of the site rules. I can’t say that I am surprised.

So you admit you’re wishing violence on someone? That is a direct violation of the site rules. I can’t say that I am surprised.
Becoming gay in prison being suggested is wishing violence on someone?

Where did I say anything about violence?

In any case, this is small potatoes compared to his covid response and cover up, which he fully admitted.

This guys fucked. It’s only a matter of time until this all collapses on him. No way in hell he’s getting out of this. Dudes about to get weinsteined
Hed have been better off to say he was out of line and will do better to not make these mistakes again. Not owning it didnt help him a lick imo.

Amusing that he's going down for this and not the thousands of grandmas he put in the ground. They could open up a new cemetery for just the people he's killed with his reckless nursing home policy.
Right?

Somehow his ass grabbing is worse than him causing the deaths of thousands of elderly and then lying and committing fraud to hide the deaths he caused

Where did I say anything about violence?

You’re right you’re clearly advocating gender reassignment and him being sent to a women’s prison. Why would you want to subject an entire prison population to this? Hasn’t he done enough damage to women for you?

Hed have been better off to say he was out of line and will do better to not make these mistakes again. Not owning it didnt help him a lick imo.
When you don’t own it, apologize, or show remorse….anyone you’ve ever fucked over is going to climb out of the woodwork to grab at your ankles and pull you down.

A lot of victims won’t say anything because they’re scared of facing it alone, or they don’t think anyone will take it seriously. Once it gets traction it’s like the never ending web.

You’re right you’re clearly advocating gender reassignment and him being sent to a women’s prison. Why would you want to subject an entire prison population to this? Hasn’t he done enough damage to women for you?
Bro what are you talking about?

You really went down the rabbit hole here. Goodness.

Back