Crime Cuomo resigns

Was it the right thing for him to resign?

• Total voters
People are remorseful for calling him to step down.

Based on this, we know 100% he will be back. Hopefully replaces Gillibrand at the senate level

Foreign right wing account encouraging his return to turn rational independents to the right. You’re pretty good.

Based on this, we know 100% he will be back. Hopefully replaces Gillibrand at the senate level

he will never recover from this, especially after trying to ditch his dog, which I guess was just a prop to him, just like the NY citizens! Props for his own narcissistic desires.

What a disgusting person

he will never recover from this, especially after trying to ditch his dog, which I guess was just a prop to him, just like the NY citizens! Props for his own narcissistic desires.

What a disgusting person

In Staten Island, a disgraced Republican city council Vito Fossella stepped down because he had a secret family.

This year, he got Bunker Boy's support and won the primaries.

When you step down instead of getting impeached it gives you a good chance

Or maybe it's a trash GOP thing

What a disgusting person

Maybe it was one of them evil Son of Sam dogs telling him to grab women's tits.

I'm not gonna lie I was about to shed a tear during his farewell speech but we k ow he'll be back

Guy blamed everything from his heritage to his mother for his actions lmao which isn't surprising cause he blamed everybody from Trump to the Nurses for his nursing home scandal. Some people just have a hard time taking responsibility for being a shitty person

While I hate to find a silver lining in someone being assaulted, how sweet to watch the left accuse anyone and everyone of shit like this for the past 4 years and now one of their biggest heroes is toppled by the same.

Everything backfires on you clowns. Everything.
I'm not celebrating.

The entire reason these allegations came forward was to blur and sweep under the rug the much bigger issue of him admitting to lying about nursing homes so he could withhold vital information to voters that may have been detrimental to democrats during election

He flat out admitted this on national television, but all anyone wants to talk about is sexual harassment allegations. They know how to play the media like a fiddle to hide what they want to hide

I never liked the Cuomos but it made sense to step aside...he's not as tough as Trump.

No one is legitimately remorseful over this who's last name isn't Cuomo.

I'm curious, does this troll gimmick you're doing at least give you some measure of happiness?

Cuomo was only targeted because he singled out the Orthodox jewish community last year. Jews can never be scrutinised or criticised in anyway shape or form, even if you come from a family of renowned shabbos goys.

I don't think it's a coincidence that it's a jewish woman accusing his brother of sexually harassing her, either. This is all very coordinated.

This is truly sick. Not only admin, but he personally changed the stats? Clear abuse of power.

Also, they pitched the book just 3 weeks after the first COVID case... always was about making money. Plus working on the book took away from the working on actual COVID. Yet he gets an emmy and a 5 million book deal? Lol, what an absolute disgrace.

“Throughout the drafting process, the former Governor reviewed and edited the draft DOH Report on multiple occasions, and made edits to strengthen the defense of the March 25 Directive,” the report stated.

“The evidence obtained in our investigation indicates that the former Governor and his senior staff were not fully transparent with the public regarding the number of COVID-19 deaths among nursing home residents,” the report added. “The Committee is cooperating with law enforcement with respect to these issues.”

“The senior DOH official felt that speaking up could result in an even more limited ability to provide advice going forward,” the report stated.

"The State Assembly also discovered that Cuomo was first pitched the idea of writing a book about his response to the COVID-19 pandemic on March 19, 2020, less than three weeks after New York’s first confirmed case."

"One senior state official complained to a colleague that the work they were required to do for the book “was compromising the official’s ability to work on COVID-related matters,” the report stated.

This woman was vilified for speaking out on her in-laws being abandoned to die in their assisted care facility.

This is truly sick. Not only admin, but he personally changed the stats? Clear abuse of power.

Also, they pitched the book just 3 weeks after the first COVID case... always was about making money. Plus working on the book took away from the working on actual COVID. Yet he gets an emmy and a 5 million book deal? Lol, what an absolute disgrace.

“Throughout the drafting process, the former Governor reviewed and edited the draft DOH Report on multiple occasions, and made edits to strengthen the defense of the March 25 Directive,” the report stated.

“The evidence obtained in our investigation indicates that the former Governor and his senior staff were not fully transparent with the public regarding the number of COVID-19 deaths among nursing home residents,” the report added. “The Committee is cooperating with law enforcement with respect to these issues.”

“The senior DOH official felt that speaking up could result in an even more limited ability to provide advice going forward,” the report stated.

"The State Assembly also discovered that Cuomo was first pitched the idea of writing a book about his response to the COVID-19 pandemic on March 19, 2020, less than three weeks after New York’s first confirmed case."

"One senior state official complained to a colleague that the work they were required to do for the book “was compromising the official’s ability to work on COVID-related matters,” the report stated.

FEzc1ljWUAE7rQR

lol... The lack of self awareness displayed here

dat ratio'd

Remember when left wing blue checks were referring to themselves as 'Cuomosexuals', likely knowing who and what he was the whole time?

Wow…..

Our investigation found credible evidence to conclude that the alleged conduct in both instances described above did occur," Westchester District Attorney Miriam Rocah said in a statement on Tuesday. "However, in both instances, my Office has determined that, although the allegations and witnesses were credible, and the conduct concerning, we cannot pursue criminal charges

Back