Current dream matchup

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the current situation, with the prime fighters those days.

For me:
Khabib - Ferg
Ngannou - Jones

Khanib v T.Ferg
Romero v Costa 2
TS I'd rather see Nagannou v Lesnar, I can't see Bones fighting Francis anytime soon...

I think Whittaker v Adedanya will be a that fight too

BW: Don't really give a shite
FeatherW: Max vs Volk might be nice, but no way it's a dream match up.
LW: obvious - Khabib vs Freguson
WW: Apart from Masvidal, division is boring af
MW: I want to see that skinny black ass kicked here, so Israel vs Yoel or Israel vs Costa would be fucking nice. Robbert is going to do that also, but I doubt it will be as spectacular as those guys could do.
LHW: Don't really see a lot competition for JJ here, so Walker vs Santos would be nice
HW: not too much interest to see Ngannou vs Stipe, i bet it would go the same way as it did the first time. So the same as with MW - I want to see that skinny black ass kicked ( yeah I am a racist ), JJ has to move up and fight Stipe or Ngannou. This would be my biggest dream match up, competing vs Khabib vs Ferg.

Tony vs Khabib
Woodley vs Elizeu dos Santos
Jones vs Walker
Taisumov vs Hooker
Werdum vs Oleynik

Need to see these before I die.

Michelle Waterson vs Bethe Correia.
Because there will be weigh-ins.

ss5MgW.jpg

Main:
Ferguson vs Gaethje
Gamebred vs Nate
Jones vs Walker
Romero vs DC

Prelims:
Lawler vs Luque
Condit vs Brown
Askren vs Maia
Kron vs Hall

Last edited:
Mine is already happening: Whittaker vs. Adesanya

Would like to see Marlon Moraes vs. Petr Yan tho

Tony vs Khabib
Woodley vs Elizeu dos Santos
Jones vs Walker
Taisumov vs Hooker
Werdum vs Oleynik

Need to see these before I die.
Werdum vs Oleynik wont happen....even if it is a great match

Khabib vs Tony for obvious reasons. Tony is the biggest most legit to Khabib ever, including Mac. Tony is the more well rounded fighter of the two, but Khabib's trick.. well.. is a really good one. Think I'd lean Khabib via a tough grueling hard hard fought decision in that one. Then I like Jones vs Stipe. Stipe just weighed in at 230 for this last fight and allegedly only put on 2.5 lbs for the fight weight. Something tells me Jones would likely weigh in at a similar weight, and they're both 6'4 with Jones having a 4.5 inch reach advantage. Jones is also 5 years younger and closer to his physical prime. At the end of the day you could argue that Jones actually would still hold the edge in physical advantages even against the heavyweight champ of the world, but I'd lean Stipe via his boxing and being strong enough to not just get manhandled by Jones.

Back