Curtis Blaydes would 100% maul prime Fedor

Fedor could still probably beat Blades

His worst matchup is a prime JDS... or Overeem.

You do realize Fedor has a sambo background like Khabib right?
Omg stop, you are being so so petty lol. This is like saying someone does Karate, so they are automatically going to be like prime Lyoto Machida. Fedor was a good grappler, but please, never put him in the same discussion as Khabib ever again.

What are you going to say next, Fedor is a better grappler than Werdum <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Blaydes has shit cardio. He almost had a heart attack fighting Volkov. He'd get finished by Fedor in a 5 round fight.
This is literally the most retarded thing I have ever read on Sherdog.

Please slap yourself (and hard) for saying that Fedor would win in a 5 round fight, when he has NEVER been in a five round fight, and has only been in eight 3 round fights in his ENTIRE career LOOOOOOL!

Doesn't even matter, Blaydes would finish him within 3 rounds anyway.

He could for sure. Would he when they fought? I'd lean no but certainly not out of the question at HW. Saying that one guy certainly would win a HW fight when talking about top level guys is really not realistic. With that size and power anything can happen in there. Fedor never lost in Pride but he was in danger here and there and he never fought anybody with the combo of wrestling+ mauling top game that Blaydes possesses.

Fedor could still probably beat Blades

His worst matchup is a prime JDS... or Overeem.
The Fedor that got KTFO by Mitrione, and beaten up by Fabio frickn Maldanado <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>!

You Fedor fundamentalists never fail to make me cry with laughter.

This is literally the most retarded thing I have ever read on Sherdog.

Please slap yourself (and hard) for saying that Fedor would win in a 5 round fight, when he has NEVER been in a five round fight, and has only been in eight 3 round fights in his ENTIRE career LOOOOOOL!

Doesn't even matter, Blaydes would finish him within 3 rounds anyway.

Fedor wasn't gasping for air 5 minutes after the fight with, Cro Cop for example, ended tho... Blaydes was gassed vs Volkov.

Blaydes would gas. HARD.

I don’t even particularly like Fedor, but Blaydes is like Taylor made to get destroyed by Fedor.

Kinda funny how Brock vs Fedor was a 50/50 pick back in the day, but somehow Blaydes/Fedor isn't.

Fedor wasn't gasping for air 5 minutes after the fight with, Cro Cop for example, ended tho... Blaydes was gassed vs Volkov.

Blaydes would gas. HARD.
It wouldn't even get to 5 rounds as Blaydes would GNP him anyway, but if you are telling me Fedor wouldn't gas out like he did vs a few rounds of Bigfoot being on top of him and raining down punches (which is exactly what Blaydes would do), then I don't know what to say.

The Fedor that got KTFO by Mitrione, and beaten up by Fabio frickn Maldanado <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>!

You Fedor fundamentalists never fail to make me cry with laughter.
You need to calm the fuck down dude.

All I said was Fedor could still potentially beat Blades. Hes a damn Olympian and has skills everywhere. You look super stupid getting all mad about Fedor its 2020. Dude is like 50 years old lol calm the fuck down and shut up. Yeah Fedor got knocked out by a lot of ppl and looks like shit... we get it. He could still potentially beat Blades. And that's an honest assessment. Blades just isnt that good... the goat even in a wheelchair stands a chance

Kinda funny how Brock vs Fedor was a 50/50 pick back in the day, but somehow Blaydes/Fedor isn't.
Dana did a number on you buddy, but I don't blame him as he was trying to sale the fight. He knew Brock would have ragdolled Fedor, and so did Fedor's team, which is why they turned the fight down. They weren't stupid people, they knew when their cash cow was threatened, and they were wise enough to continue milking Fedor against cans, although their hubris finally caught up to them when Fedor got battered in Strikeforce.

Last edited:
Interesting match up. Fedor struggled with Mark Coleman’s leg attack takedowns in Pride, so it’s conceivable Blaydes would get him down as well. Fedor has good power in his punches tho, and Blaydes could get clipped early. My bet would be Fedor by TKO early or he wins a close decision after Blaydes gasses late in the fight.

LOL, the same Hunt who had Fedor in a kimura? Everyone knows that
"Hunt who had Fedor in a kimura" .
Proof that , that was indeed prime Hunt . Fedor still finished what Blaydes could not .
"Hunt was a much better and more complete MMA fighter in his UFC days" .
Hunto was more successful in the UFC than Pride because Pride's HW division was better than the UFC's during Hunto's runs .

You need to calm the fuck down dude.

All I said was Fedor could still potentially beat Blades. Hes a damn Olympian and has skills everywhere. You look super stupid getting all mad about Fedor its 2020. Dude is like 50 years old lol calm the fuck down and shut up.
No, what you said was absolutely hilarious, and ngl, quite adorable. You don't even see that level of delusional worship at church, so bless you.

Fedor who got battered by Fabio Maldanado can potentially beat Blaydes........<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back