Curtis Blaydes would 100% maul prime Fedor

Speaking about insecurities how does it feel knowing you have been here eight years and even though Fedors reign has ended ages ago you still can’t seem to discredit him and every time a thread or poll starts Fedor is the undisputed number 1 HW and until GSP beat Ping Fedor was dominating all overall GOAT threads?

That is the real question and the answer is painfully sad in your case. Anyway keep at it maybe two decades from now Fedor will be irrelevant and you can actually come to a karate forum and say I told you all fedor wasn’t the best.
You failed to answer my question, so I'll ask again - can you acknowledge that Olympic and National wrestling credentials don't always determine who wins the grappling in an MMA setting?

There's only one logical answer to this question, so once you work it out, you'll realise that your original pro-Fedor argument (Fedor has beaten how many mma, national and Olympic wrestlers in his prime vs the very amateur wrestling credentials of blaydes?) holds little to no weight.

Just admit it, Fedor would get rag dolled in a similar fashion to the Bigfoot fight (prob worse).

You failed to answer my question, so I'll ask again - can you acknowledge that Olympic and National wrestling credentials don't always determine who wins the grappling in an MMA setting?

There's only one logical answer to this question, so once you work it out, you'll realise that your original pro-Fedor argument (Fedor has beaten how many mma, national and Olympic wrestlers in his prime vs the very amateur wrestling credentials of blaydes?) holds little to no weight.

Just admit it, Fedor would get rag dolled in a similar fashion to the Bigfoot fight (prob worse).
Unlike Blaydes those Olympian’s were mma and UFC champs too. Something Curtis can’t even sniff in today’s absolutely shit division either.

Not to mention Fedor has subbed Olympic judo medalists too and outstruck kickboxing champs. Curtis isn’t even an all time top anything while Fedor is number 1.

It’s nearly 2021 and you are still losing all Fedor isn’t GOAT arguments. You are lucky this has been moved to an irrelevant sub forum or you may witnessed more traumatic posts about Fedor still being number one.

Instead of wasting your time on a karate forum trying to discredit a Russian HW that has little real world relevance maybe you should have invested that time in education, a good cause or an investment class asset. The returns by now would have been tremendous. Significantly better than all the insecurity and misery you have to had deal with cause Fedor still wins every poll and is still regarded as number one HW.

Hey maybe you can find a fountain of youth and send Stipe the location so he can stay active for a few more years and add to his mere twenty wins to dethrone Fedors body of work. Cause unlike you Stipe might actually knock Fedor off the list

Unlike Blaydes those Olympian’s were mma and UFC champs too. Something Curtis can’t even sniff in today’s absolutely shit division either.

Not to mention Fedor has subbed Olympic judo medalists too and outstruck kickboxing champs. Curtis isn’t even an all time top anything while Fedor is number 1.

It’s nearly 2021 and you are still losing all Fedor isn’t GOAT arguments. You are lucky this has been moved to an irrelevant sub forum or you may witnessed more traumatic posts about Fedor still being number one.

Instead of wasting your time on a karate forum trying to discredit a Russian HW that has little real world relevance maybe you should have invested that time in education, a good cause or an investment class asset. The returns by now would have been tremendous. Significantly better than all the insecurity and misery you have to had deal with cause Fedor still wins every poll and is still regarded as number one HW.

Hey maybe you can find a fountain of youth and send Stipe the location so he can stay active for a few more years and add to his mere twenty wins to dethrone Fedors body of work. Cause unlike you Stipe might actually knock Fedor off the list
UFC champs against really outdated competition lol.

Who did Coleman beat to win HW champ, Dan Severn? Dan Severn is a legend and someone who I really respect, but he was suchhhhhhh an outdated fighter who would get beaten up by today's top 20 lol. The guy got outpointed by James fucking Thompson LOOOOL!

Who did Randelman beat to become HW champ? Pete fucking Williams lol.

So please don't tell me you think Dan Severn and Pete Williams beat Curtis Blaydes lol.

You are literally a retard.

This is the GOAT??<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

b1XQqUH.gif
aplyr_jpg_medium.gif
giphy.gif
il04CG.gif

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_400.gifv

Nochance, Fedor would ko him very badly ! But maybe the first 10 minutes Blaydes can have advantage, Fedor had a better cardio and his speed, hand speed and punch will TKO Blaydes

Any heavyweight beats 2010 Fedor

2005 Fedor smokes him

Seeing how this is Sherdog, this will no doubt percent infuriate a lot of people, but the fact of the matter is that a prime Fedor would get absolutely mauled by Curtis Blaydes. Not only has Fedor's TDD has always been pretty poor, but his sweeps would simply not work in today's game, let alone against a massive top MMA wrestler. Fedor was utterly ragdolled by Bigfoot Silva, so it is guaranteed that Blaydes would rag doll him with absolute ease. Furthermore, Blaydes has one hell of a chin, and if someone with Hunt's power can't KO him (especially since he landed flush and with everything he had), then Fedor most definitely won't. For the record, Nagnnou is the hardest puncher in HW history alongside Shane Carwin.
curtis would be drinking soup through a straw if he fought fedor u noob

Any version of Hunt hits much much harder than prime Fedor. Please don't tell me you actually think Fedor hits harder than Hunt? Even then, Blaydes took everything Hunt threw on his chin and still beat him.
no but he is way faster and has a higher probability to knock u out cus of his speed and aggression

This is literally the most retarded thing I have ever read on Sherdog.

Please slap yourself (and hard) for saying that Fedor would win in a 5 round fight, when he has NEVER been in a five round fight, and has only been in eight 3 round fights in his ENTIRE career LOOOOOOL!

Doesn't even matter, Blaydes would finish him within 3 rounds anyway.
why would u choose the most boring fighter to support and rally behind? its quite strange? blaydes got ktfo out twice by ngannou and is insanely boring, why are we even talking about him in the same sentence as fedor? u should be ashamed of yourself

why would u choose the most boring fighter to support and rally behind? its quite strange? blaydes got ktfo out twice by ngannou and is insanely boring, why are we even talking about him in the same sentence as fedor? u should be ashamed of yourself
I chose Blaydes as a CLEAR example to beat Fedor because of this:

aplyr_jpg_medium.gif

Blaydes is a muchhhhhh better wrestler than Bigfoot for your information.

Enjoy <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I chose Blaydes as a CLEAR example to beat Fedor because of this:

aplyr_jpg_medium.gif

Blaydes is a muchhhhhh better wrestler than Bigfoot for your information.

Enjoy <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
and he still couldnt hurt or put fedor away. if that was blaydes he wouldve died from exhaustion from throwing that many punches, so thx for proving my point

and he still couldnt hurt or put fedor away. if that was blaydes he wouldve died from exhaustion from throwing that many punches, so thx for proving my point
The doctor had to stop the fight out of mercy <Lmaoo>

You Fedor fans are really adorable. Can you not see that your boy got easilyyyyyyyy destroyed by Bigfoot?

And are you on drugs? Did you not see how easily Blaydes beat Overeem, who is a much bigger, stronger and better striker than Fedor, and who also has a very good ground game?

You are being disingenuous now. You know I speak the truth, but do not want to admit it.

I have ONE very simple question for you - if Randelman could throw Fedor around like he was a child, do you not think Blaydes would too? Blaydes is a much better and bigger MMA wrestler than Monster.

You Fedor fans are really adorable. Can you not see that your boy got easilyyyyyyyy destroyed by Bigfoot?

And are you on drugs? Did you not see how easily Blaydes beat Overeem, who is a much bigger, stronger and better striker than Fedor, and who also has a very good ground game?

You are being disingenuous now. You know I speak the truth, but do not want to admit it.

I have ONE very simple question for you - if Randelman could throw Fedor around like he was a child, do you not think Blaydes would too? Blaydes is a much better and bigger MMA wrestler than Monster.
that stoppage was just as bad as the nate diaz won. youre delusional

the only fighter that blaydes beat that was in his prime was volkov and he literally did 0 damage and almost died of exhaustion in the process. all his wins are aginst over the hill fighters

Last edited:
that stoppage was just as bad as the nate diaz won. youre delusional
Besides the fact that you clearly aren't an English speaker, what has Nate Diaz have to do with anything looool?

You are insane <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Besides the fact that you clearly aren't an English speaker, what has Nate Diaz have to do with anything looool?

You are insane <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
does that look like spanish to u? whats your deal? cant read? its comparing two of the shittiest stoppages of all time to put it in perspective for you since you cant seem to connect the dots yourself.

I just spent 5 minutes laughing my ass off god damn fucking sherdog

Seeing how this is Sherdog, this will no doubt percent infuriate a lot of people, but the fact of the matter is that a prime Fedor would get absolutely mauled by Curtis Blaydes. Not only has Fedor's TDD has always been pretty poor, but his sweeps would simply not work in today's game, let alone against a massive top MMA wrestler. Fedor was utterly ragdolled by Bigfoot Silva, so it is guaranteed that Blaydes would rag doll him with absolute ease. Furthermore, Blaydes has one hell of a chin, and if someone with Hunt's power can't KO him (especially since he landed flush and with everything he had), then Fedor most definitely won't. For the record, Nagnnou is the hardest puncher in HW history alongside Shane Carwin.
Lmao really curtis has strong chin really??? Lol lewis send him to shadow realm even noguera who has high skill on the ground can't do anything with prime fedor

You probably won't find a bigger fan of Blaydes on the site than me. I am a frequent Curtis "apologist/defender". I didn't watch Pride, as it was before my time -- so I'm very much a UFC fan. I want this all to be very clear beforehand before saying this.

This premise is absurd. Curtis loses to Prime Fedor 9.5/10 times. At best he could give him a little game with his boxing and wrestling (Fedor fought better boxers, better wrestlers, and guys who put them both together better than Curtis does) before either getting finished or losing a lopsided Decision to the Emperor. If Blaydes survived to see the scorecards I'd consider that an accomplishment.

Back