Cuteness G.O.A.T of Actresses ?

Nathalie Kelly from tokyo drift

nathalie-kelley-797882l.jpg

lindsey morgan has a nice face she is on the show the 100

997f55301191d93750c0f8c279e69030.jpg

The 100 has a ton of hot chicks! :) - This girl has a really tight athletic body too! I enjoyed Octavia from that show :) - I think her name is Marie Avergonna......Avergonna never be able to spell or pronounce her last name.

93c7773efcff4885b7b96e140ef6849a.jpg

People are posting HOT actresses. Cute is different. Think Maryann vs Ginger. Think Mary Stuart Masterson in Some Kind of Wonderful. I think the GOAT Is prime Jennifer Love Hewitt.
People are really missing this vital piece. Nothing wrong with hot women, but we’re talking about cutie-pies here.

While we’re breaking rules; not an actress but Ariana Grande is intolerably adorable.

Ariana-Grande-Cute-Half-Up-Half-Down-Hairstyle-for-Thick-Hair.jpg

The 100 has a ton of hot chicks! :) - This girl has a really tight athletic body too! I enjoyed Octavia from that show :) - I think her name is Marie Avergonna......Avergonna never be able to spell or pronounce her last name.

93c7773efcff4885b7b96e140ef6849a.jpg
her last name is extremely greek =)

I think rosebud baker has been on tv
data

she's pretty but a horrible human being. dressing her adopted sons as little girls? bitch should be locked up.
Here's the sad thing , I don't know who you are talking about because it says "view attachment" but I can already think of multiple celebrity mothers who are doing this...

Also did anyone include Natalie Dormer?, I could look at her all day.

Wow man, a thread about "cute" and it's two pages with no mention of Meg Ryan?

Anyway...

Danica McKellar
Cynthia Gibb
Judy Geeson
Cindy Williams
Diane Franklin
Lea Thompson

Every single guy of a certain age went through something special when watching this movie for the first time.

p33888_v_v8_am.jpg

I expected this thread to have 8+ pages by now. Now this is weird.

Back