Locked Cyberpunk 2077 **Delayed**(Release: December 10th, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed they're not going in a synthwave direction. The genre was made for it.
Its cyberpunk, not cybersynthwave, haha

No, im sure itll still have other techno/synth music as part of the soundtrack, this is just for the band Samurai

Its cyberpunk, not cybersynthwave, haha

No, im sure itll still have other techno/synth music as part of the soundtrack, this is just for the band Samurai

But who's to say synth wave isn't punk in that timeline?

I always felt the punk denoted the style and culture but I appreciate that's probably my own blindspot.

Seems to me currently synth wave is almost more punk currently than punk music itself which is an anachronism of itself at this point.

Hopefully the synthwave will be more corp mainstream and SAMURAI etc will be the popular underground style.

I'm confident it's gonna be rad regardless. I've been waiting for this game for over twenty years.

I'm disappointed they're not going in a synthwave direction. The genre was made for it.
I suppose they go all synthwave on world soundtrack. And more punkish on actual music. Samurai is supposed to be rebel music.

the collector's edition came out today in Russia. Price varied from $300 for PC to $316 for consoles. And it already sold out - resellers bought all the copies.
that is shitty.

Personally, I'm REALLY hoping they've hired a developer to remaster Witcher 3 to be a PS5 launch title.

Besides a graphics and FPS upgrade, it'd really need a new combat engine. If they adapted this mod into the remaster, very few couldn't argue its not the best game of all time.

I prefer that they do that with the original Witcher game and Witcher 2 both of which had much better stories than Witcher 3 did. Updated them to the Witcher 3 engine and it would be amazing.

I prefer that they do that with the original Witcher game and Witcher 2 both of which had much better stories than Witcher 3 did. Updated them to the Witcher 3 engine and it would be amazing.

Sounds easy, but it really isn't easy.

They'd have to remake the first two witcher games in the third game's engine.

Witcher 3 on the PS5 wouldn't need a full remake, just a few updates like the upgrades between The Last of Us on PS3 & PS4.

Sounds easy, but it really isn't easy.

They'd have to remake the first two witcher games in the third game's engine.

Witcher 3 on the PS5 wouldn't need a full remake, just a few updates like the upgrades between The Last of Us on PS3 & PS4.

Oh no believe me I know it wouldn't be easy. I just prefer they do that than upgrade W3. I think Withcer 3 still looks great.

Oh no believe me I know it wouldn't be easy. I just prefer they do that than upgrade W3. I think Withcer 3 still looks great.

Personally, I wish CDPR would make a 2nd studio, CD Projekt Blue, to make Witcher games.

They can start off with the Witcher 3 PS5 remaster, then the Witcher1&2 remakes, and then help Witcher 4's development after the Cyberpunk's DLCs are completed.

Witcher 3 was great. Cyberpunk sounds cool.

I wish CDPR was a good studio though :(

Care to elaborate?

Through my own experience with one of their games and through reading a bunch of articles and the glassdoor reviews it is my understanding that CDPR is a very dysfunctional studio. They have created some good games through severely over working and mistreating their employees. So I was basically saying that I look forward to seeing what they put out but I wish they were a highly functional studio that took good care of it's staff.

My research was a result of a roller coaster of disappointment I have gone through and I am still going through playing their digital card game Gwent.

Through my own experience with one of their games and through reading a bunch of articles and the glassdoor reviews it is my understanding that CDPR is a very dysfunctional studio. They have created some good games through severely over working and mistreating their employees. So I was basically saying that I look forward to seeing what they put out but I wish they were a highly functional studio that took good care of it's staff.

My research was a result of a roller coaster of disappointment I have gone through and I am still going through playing their digital card game Gwent.
Ah. I heard some info about it, but did no research. I don't really know if they mistreat their workers as much as they tell in some if the articles, but as a consumer I would prefer a disfunctional studio making witcher tier quality games to a perfect studio spewing out FIFA's and CoD's. Also I love how they treat DLC's and microtransactions.

Ah. I heard some info about it, but did no research. I don't really know if they mistreat their workers as much as they tell in some if the articles, but as a consumer I would prefer a disfunctional studio making witcher tier quality games to a perfect studio spewing out FIFA's and CoD's. Also I love how they treat DLC's and microtransactions.

They still have good qualities as you pointed out with the no micro transactions. The problem is their very disorganized approach leads to huge mistakes and delays. They were not ready for a live free to play game like Gwent and it has shown.

They still have good qualities as you pointed out with the no micro transactions. The problem is their very disorganized approach leads to huge mistakes and delays. They were not ready for a live free to play game like Gwent and it has shown.
Maybe, I don't care for card games so you have better judgement here obviously. Hope they learned from it.

So...... At E3 there was a closed-door gameplay demo that was around 50 minutes, and it was said the entire demo would be released at the end of August.

But now, apparently, we're just getting 15 minutes.

raw

So...... At E3 there was a closed-door gameplay demo that was around 50 minutes, and it was said the entire demo would be released at the end of August.

But now, apparently, we're just getting 15 minutes.

raw

actually, no, it was suppose to be shown at gamescom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back