Locked Cyberpunk 2077 **Delayed**(Release: December 10th, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its going on now...lol

Whichever. I don't care if its released now or at the end of the month. I'm annoyed its just 15 minutes rather than the full E3 Demo.

I've been patiently waiting for 2 months for it.

Excited for the video. Sucks that it won’t be 50 minutes but at least we’re getting something new.

tenor.gif

Excited for the video. Sucks that it won’t be 50 minutes but at least we’re getting something new.

I just watched it, and there was very little new information in it.

And the enemy AI looked borderline retarded.

'Oh sure, I'm armed with an automatic assault rifle, please don't run at me trying to punch me. Please don't do that.'

Personally, I wish CDPR would make a 2nd studio, CD Projekt Blue, to make Witcher games.

They can start off with the Witcher 3 PS5 remaster, then the Witcher1&2 remakes, and then help Witcher 4's development after the Cyberpunk's DLCs are completed.
There won’t be a Witcher 4, they’ve said Geralt’s story has ended. It would be great to see the first Witcher get remade though. There was a lot to love about that game but it’s hamstrung by the old engine it was made in.

There won’t be a Witcher 4, they’ve said Geralt’s story has ended.

Yeah, and if you read between the lines of that statement, the next Witcher game isn't starring Geralt. Its not like he's the only Witcher.

In fact, at the end of Witcher 3, there's a new one.

th

Gonna be GOTY

Maybe of the century

Maybe of all time

Sci fi interests me infinitely more than dark fantasy, although I love the Witcher games, and Cyberpunk looks like its gonna be the greatest game ever. Doesn't look like it'll be boring in structure like the Witcher 3 often was, where every mission was - start mission from quest giver-go to map point-search with cat vision-follow cat vision trail-encounter quest npc-search more-fight-end quest.

Doesn't look like it'll be boring in structure like the Witcher 3 often was, where every mission was - start mission from quest giver-go to map point-search with cat vision-follow cat vision trail-encounter quest npc-search more-fight-end quest.

Yep, besides the combat system, that certainly is the #2 worst aspect of Witcher 3.

Yep, besides the combat system, that certainly is the #2 worst aspect of Witcher 3.

I've tried Ghost Mode, W3 Enhanced Edition, School of the Roach and a bunch of other overhaul mods for the game, and nothing, NOTHING can make the combat good. I trudge forth merely because I love the characters from reading the English translations of the books like a decade ago.

I've tried Ghost Mode, W3 Enhanced Edition, School of the Roach and a bunch of other overhaul mods for the game, and nothing, NOTHING can make the combat good. I trudge forth merely because I love the characters from reading the English translations of the books like a decade ago.
I felt like Witcher 3 was one of the rare games that was meant to be played on hard mode. I hated the combat until i cranked up the difficulty and was forced to get good. Made a world of difference imo

Yeah, and if you read between the lines of that statement, the next Witcher game isn't starring Geralt. Its not like he's the only Witcher.

In fact, at the end of Witcher 3, there's a new one.

th
You don't have to read between the lines, they flat out said the series might continue one day with Ciri as the lead. I wouldn't hold my breath though. Geralt is pretty closely entwined with the franchise.

You don't have to read between the lines, they flat out said the series might continue one day with Ciri as the lead. I wouldn't hold my breath though. Geralt is pretty closely entwined with the franchise.

CDPR got tired of working on the same series of games for an entire decade.

Its completely reasonable they're burnt out.

But, in a few years Cyberpunk will run its course and they'll get the itching to return to the series that make them what they are.

And hopefully the Witcher Netflix series will be successful too, adding additional interest.

I felt like Witcher 3 was one of the rare games that was meant to be played on hard mode. I hated the combat until i cranked up the difficulty and was forced to get good. Made a world of difference imo
Its easy on death march imo.

That was disappointing, we learnt nothing new, and they over explained everything (what was the point of it?).

That was disappointing, we learnt nothing new, and they over explained everything (what was the point of it?).

yeah the gang thing i remember hearing last year, i had a weird deja vu feeling watching this.

they should release the 50min gameplay that they showed at the event to vips

They have a new IP in the making. It's not W4 or set in the Witcher universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back