Locked Cyberpunk 2077 **Delayed**(Release: December 10th, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz @ this triggering sherdog this hard. so much this.
Calm down, dude. No need to pop your first ever boner over it.

I don't think a disagreement is anywhere near the same as "triggering".

I am kinda happy it got delayed. Due to my employer paying out shitty yearly premiums and other matters requiring money I will not be able to get a new rig in april, but I will put it together till september.

Calm down, dude. No need to pop your first ever boner over it.

I don't think a disagreement is anywhere near the same as "triggering".

lolz @ disagreeing with facts and proving my point.

lolzturtle.gif

That isnt whats happening here. AAA developers no longer have the grace to release a semi-buggy working game while patching it out to be optimal in a year. This is especially true with single player games. For their primary revenue likely comes three months after initial release. Games must be polished at release now.

LOL.

That is definitely not the case. Now, I'll give these companies the benefit of the doubt in that they will use the extra time wisely, but the notion that the industry has tightened up their quality control, and will no longer release buggy games at launch to be patched after release, is laughable. For one, they can't catch all the bugs. There will be bugs exposed mere hours after launch once the public gets their hands on them, which will be patched within the first week of release. That's just the norm. For two...LOL, c'mon. Where are you getting this notion that companies have decided to release 100% polished products that won't need patching? I don't see any evidence for that whatsoever.

FF VII and RE 3 are unplayable to a lot of modern gamers who didn't grow up with them. They came out at a time when 3D games were just becoming a thing and had butt ugly blocky graphics and gameplay that hasn't held up. It is a good thing these games are getting remade.

I like the Final Fantasy series but I've never touched 7 because it's the ugliest game in the series. It's supposed to be a classic and I am very much looking forward to experiencing it. Fans have been begging for this one for decades.

oh, please. every game from every previous gen can be criticized graphically by the current graphical standards. often, even games from the same gen, too.

i mean, except for crysis. that will be melting modern GPUs in 2077.

It's only 4 games in one month anyway. If you don't like them, don't buy them lol I don't see the problem.
Why u arguing with a troll . No one takes anything that thing says serious . It’s just a Manlet who sits online and complains about everything . Just block or ignore it or do what most people do and laugh at it

oh, please. every game from every previous gen can be criticized graphically by the current graphical standards. often, even games from the same gen, too.

i mean, except for crysis. that will be melting modern GPUs in 2077.

Nope. The early 3d era had a lot of games with hideous graphics and outdated gameplay mechanics like fixed camera and tank controls. FF VII looks and plays worse than the FF games that came before it.

Last edited:
Why u arguing with a troll . No one takes anything that thing says serious . It’s just a Manlet who sits online and complains about everything . Just block or ignore it or do what most people do and laugh at it
Wasn't familiar with him, but am now. Thanks for the heads up.

Nope. The early 3d era had a lot of games with hideous graphics and outdated gameplay mechanics like fixed camera and tank controls. FF VII looks and plays worse than the FF games that came before it.

Looks are arguable, as it's undeniable that the blocky characters are a bit of an eyesore. The actual environments though, still look great. As for the game play, I don't know what you're talking about. It plays the same as previous entries, barring some tweaks to the actual combat mechanics of course. At it's core, it's the same formula as it always was and remained so up until FFXII, where they really started to mess around and break tradition.

...you literally just said "nope" and then explained 'yes, exactly. affirmative.'

re: ff7, i have no idea what you're talking about. everyone and their mother praised the graphics. that game might have been the reason why cinematics became standard. as for gameplay, it's turn-based. so... yeah, it'll kind of suck like all turn-based games, in that respect. but you're basically the first person i heard shit talk ff7.

Wasn't familiar with him, but am now. Thanks for the heads up.

lolwut

and an extra lolwut @ referring to remakes as "remakes" = "trolling." this subforum...

That is definitely not the case. Now, I'll give these companies the benefit of the doubt in that they will use the extra time wisely, but the notion that the industry has tightened up their quality control, and will no longer release buggy games at launch to be patched after release, is laughable.

With how badly Breakpoint flopped Ubisoft immediately delayed their upcoming release titles. Developers needing to optimize their games for 2012/2013 console hardware isnt helping also.

With how badly Breakpoint flopped Ubisoft immediately delayed their upcoming release titles.

Not much to do with bugs, though. It was just a crap game. They changed the core design of the game to be some microtransaction ridden looter shooter, and it received poor reviews, and turned people off.

I think my reasoning is a lot more sound. While I'm sure they're gonna put more work into the games, they also want that 2nd launch with the new systems while the games are still hot, and the next gen libraries are skimpy.

I'd also put money on TLOU2 getting a delay in the near future as well.

...you literally just said "nope" and then explained 'yes, exactly. affirmative.'

re: ff7, i have no idea what you're talking about. everyone and their mother praised the graphics. that game might have been the reason why cinematics became standard. as for gameplay, it's turn-based. so... yeah, it'll kind of suck like all turn-based games, in that respect. but you're basically the first person i heard shit talk ff7.

Reading comprehension. Try again. I'm not criticizing older graphics in general. I'm specifically talking about FF VII and several other early 3d games. The other FF games don't have that issue. Mario is another example of a series where the graphics and gameplay have held up extraordinarily well.

And I'm by no means the first person to criticize FF VII. It's all over the internet. Why the hell do you think everyone has been begging for a remake for decades?

Reading comprehension. Try again. I'm not criticizing older graphics in general. I'm specifically talking about FF VII and several other early 3d games. The other FF games don't have that issue.
Mario is another example of a series where the graphics and gameplay have held up extraordinarily well.

...reading comprehension. ff7 was known for it's 'incredible' cinematics. ergo, ff7's graphics were praised. also, ff7's gameplay/etc was widely praised, as well. hell, last i knew, it was still considered one of the best games ever. *shrugs*

you seem to have no idea what you're talking about.

...reading comprehension. ff7 was known for it's 'incredible' cinematics. ergo, ff7's graphics were praised. also, ff7's gameplay/etc was widely praised, as well. hell, last i knew, it was still considered one of the best games ever. *shrugs*

you seem to have no idea what you're talking about.

{<huh}

Who said anything about the cinematics? They look cool. I'm talking about the graphics. The actual game you play. This is incredible do you?

FF7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back