Opinion Daily Mail: Marjorie Taylor Greene cheated on husband with tantric sex guru then gym manager

I am not upset by the hypocrisy BECAUSE SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD ! Nothing whatsoever. Kamala Harris has nothing to do with any of my points or my counterpoints because they have all been about GOP hypocrisy regarding being the supposed family values party. So why would I just randomly bring her up? It makes no sense and is wholly illogical. You're just randomly bringing her up because your feelings are hurt by me bringing up GOP hypocrises concerning family values so you just want to deflect and bring up something unrelated to try to even the score.

Sheesh. Do you think that a person isn’t allowed to make comparisons? Both Kamala and Marjorie are hypocritical. Sure. But Marjorie’s hypocrisy in fucking other dudes has nothing to do with your life or the public’s life. Kamala’s hypocrisy of preaching criminal justice reform and locking up black people for minor crimes affects other people’s lives. Yet for some reason you act like somehow Marjorie’s sex life is an issue but Kamala’s hypocritical stance on criminal justice isnt.

Not to mention the hypocrisy of democrats telling people to stay out their bedrooms all of the sudden caring about extramarital affairs.

Sheesh. Do you think that a person isn’t allowed to make comparisons? Both Kamala and Marjorie are hypocritical. Sure. But Marjorie’s hypocrisy in fucking other dudes has nothing to do with your life or the public’s life. Kamala’s hypocrisy of preaching criminal justice reform and locking up black people for minor crimes affects other people’s lives. Yet for some reason you act like somehow Marjorie’s sex life is an issue but Kamala’s hypocritical stance on criminal justice isnt.

Not to mention the hypocrisy of democrats telling people to stay out their bedrooms all of the sudden caring about extramarital affairs.

How about her hypocrisy of claiming to "Trust In Science" while religiously preaching Qanon bullshit?

By no means am I a Kamala supporter and I agree she's a hypocrite, but do you truly believe that an influential politician abusing her platform to promote unverified and ridiculous conspiracy theories do not affect other people's lives?

That woman's poon is a portal straight to Valhalla; she is doing the Lord's work by throwing it about.

Guess I'll see you in Odin's hall brother. Fucking crazy chicks is what life's all about.

<GOT2>

Marjorie is a gift to the Democrats, she drives moderates not affiliated with either party and moderal Republicans away from the GOP.

Okay, great, Kamala Harris is a hypocrite about criminal justice affairs but what is the point of bringing this up in the context of me talking about GOP hypocrisies regarding campaigning on family and christian values and then not living up to them? Your point has nothing to do with this which is what I have been talking about throughout this thread. And your last point is just plain pathetic, pointing out how the party of supposed family values really is not has NOTHING to do with staying out of the bedroom/caring or not caring about extra marital affairs.

Marjorie is a gift to the Democrats, she drives moderates not affiliated with either party and moderal Republicans away from the GOP.

True.

And Repugnicans are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too stupid to push Trump away.

It's good for Democrats, (that ReTrumpAgains are SO repulsive and NARROWING their base) but...bad for everyone overall.

It would be insanely beneficial for ReStumpedAgains to be LESS hateful and LESS cuntservative in the long run.

People like Marjorie and Jordan and Gates and Fled Cruz are GOLD for Democrats.................

It's akin to SO many people voting for Biden SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HATED TRUMP.

Okay, great, Kamala Harris is a hypocrite about criminal justice affairs but what is the point of bringing this up in the context of me talking about GOP hypocrisies regarding campaigning on family and christian values and then not living up to them? Your point has nothing to do with this which is what I have been talking about throughout this thread. And your last point is just plain pathetic, pointing out how the party of supposed family values really is not has NOTHING to do with staying out of the bedroom/caring or not caring about extra marital affairs.

you seem to care a lot about how this lady fucks but don’t give a fuck about Kamala’s hypocrisies. You should spend less time worrying about Marjorie getting dicked down.

This doesn’t matter at all. It shouldn’t even be a story. Let her bang.

How about her hypocrisy of claiming to "Trust In Science" while religiously preaching Qanon bullshit?

By no means am I a Kamala supporter and I agree she's a hypocrite, but do you truly believe that an influential politician abusing her platform to promote unverified and ridiculous conspiracy theories do not affect other people's lives?

her fucking her trainer doesn’t affect people’s lives. If you want to criticize her for other reasons, go ahead. But why do you care if she fucks her trainer? Is there any allegation of impropriety? No? Okay so stay out of her bedroom.

But I bet you believe that Ilhan Omar married her brother right?
She did commit adultery though which is a similar level of hypocrisy as what MTG is demonstrating here.

She did commit adultery though which is a similar level of hypocrisy as what MTG is demonstrating here.
You don’t know that though, it certainly appears that she might’ve, but don’t confuse appearances with facts.

Either way, it’s besides the point I was making. This poster is willing to withhold judgement on MTG but is also likely willing to believe than Omar married her brother, even though the evidence for that is much thinner than the evidence that MTG committed adultery.

you can be not particularly religious and be anti abortion, or at least anti abortion up to a certain period of gestation, unlike the godless left who are okay with post birth abortions. The fact that she likes having multiple penises inside her has no bearing on her stance on abortion. Why should anyone care about her sex life?
Do you know what the Bible says concerning adultery? So again, she, like every other politician with similar views, uses God to claim certain things are wrong and shouldn't be legal. She invokes his name when taking a stance against policy. The reason she, and those like her, do this is because God's endorsement forms the moral and ethical backbone for why her point of view is correct.

So, by failing to follow God's tenets, she forfeits the ability to determine policy based on what God says is right. That includes abortion.

If she wants to take a moral, secular stance against abortion, then she should completely quit using his name to support what policy she is for or against.

Do you know what the Bible says concerning adultery? So again, she, like every other politician with similar views, uses God to claim certain things are wrong and shouldn't be legal. She invokes his name when taking a stance against policy. The reason she, and those like her, do this is because God's endorsement forms the moral and ethical backbone for why her point of view is correct.

So, by failing to follow God's tenets, she forfeits the ability to determine policy based on what God says is right. That includes abortion.

If she wants to take a moral, secular stance against abortion, then she should completely quit using his name to support what policy she is for or against.

lol so because she had sex with someone who isn't her husband, she can't have any say in abortions? That's a big stretch. I think that even non religious people would have a problem with someone like Ralph Northam's policies regarding abortion. You can be for limitations on abortions without being religious just like you can be against theft without being religious.

Joe Biden has a secular stance on abortion, yet he still invokes Catholicism when he panders to working class Catholics. JFK pandered to the Catholics while cheating on his wife as well. Don't act like you're barred from invoking religion if you're not a perfect adherent.

Last edited:
You’re impugning your own views on what constitutes “Christian values”. And color me shocked that a politician campaigns on values they don’t actually practice. Kinda like how Kamala campaigned on criminal justice reform only to throw people in prison for years for pot. But you know, only one of these examples actually matters. Strangely, you care about the one that doesn’t. Hack

One of those actions was taken pursuant to the rule of law. The law said pot was illegal and provided sentencing guidelines. Harris, as an enforcer of the law, followed it rather than changing it. If Kamala believed pot should be legal, she'd have had to betray the oath of her office, the will of the people, and broken the law to enforce that belief.

There was never a law saying you have to fuck around on your spouse. To enforce the belief that you shouldn't, all Green had to do was not fuck other guys.

As usual, you have no regard for reason. You're just a hack.

You’re impugning your own views on what constitutes “Christian values”. And color me shocked that a politician campaigns on values they don’t actually practice. Kinda like how Kamala campaigned on criminal justice reform only to throw people in prison for years for pot. But you know, only one of these examples actually matters. Strangely, you care about the one that doesn’t. Hack

I don’t think anybody cares who she banged. They only care that she is being hippocritical. If she is going to run on a Christian values platform, she shouldn’t be in breaking the ones she finds inconvenient while complaining about that other people don’t follow them.

One of those actions was taken pursuant to the rule of law. The law said pot was illegal and provided sentencing guidelines. Harris, as an enforcer of the law, followed it rather than changing it. If Kamala believed pot should be legal, she'd have had to betray the oath of her office, the will of the people, and broken the law to enforce that belief.

There was never a law saying you have to fuck around on your spouse. To enforce the belief that you shouldn't, all Green had to do was not fuck other guys.

As usual, you have no regard for reason. You're just a hack.

Why do you have double yellows?

Upholding the law huh? You can't simultaneously say, as Kamala asserts, that she was a crusader for criminal justice reform and also just doing her job. She allowed people like Kevin Cooper and George Gage rot in jail when exculpatory evidence was available. She had prosecutorial discretion to charge people for pot when she was a prosecutor in SF and she pursued them. You can't realistically defend her when it comes to criminal justice reform, yet you will try to.

I don’t think anybody cares who she banged. They only care that she is being hippocritical. If she is going to run on a Christian values platform, she shouldn’t be in breaking the ones she finds inconvenient while complaining about that other people don’t follow them.

What about a hippo?

Why do you have double yellows?

3 month dubs for saying that it's unfortunate Mitch McConnell doesn't fear for his well being more often.

Upholding the law huh? You can't simultaneously say, as Kamala asserts, that she was a crusader for criminal justice reform and also just doing her job. She allowed people like Kevin Cooper and George Gage rot in jail when exculpatory evidence was available. She had prosecutorial discretion to charge people for pot when she was a prosecutor in SF and she pursued them. You can't realistically defend her when it comes to criminal justice reform, yet you will try to.

Again, prosecutors are bound by the law. One can be a reformist without unilaterally refusing to enforce laws (something unheard of until recently).

And, no, I wouldn't characterize Harris as a criminal justice trailblazer. And, to my knowledge, I don't think she has a great basis to claim that about herself. That doesn't, however, register any sort of hypocrisy remotely comparable to Greene's. If Harris had run on a decriminalization and nonenforcement platform in her campaign for AG, then you'd have a point. But she didn't. And you don't. You're just grasping at straws to defend a fringe moron who, frankly, there is no need for you to defend except due to very extreme partisanship.

Back