Opinion Daily Mail: Marjorie Taylor Greene cheated on husband with tantric sex guru then gym manager

That's my pet name for your mom, so too late.

Do you believe that paying Hunter 50-80K really made sense for Burisma? Other than being the son of the Vice-POTUS, what did he bring to the table? Do you really believe that Joe went over there to shut down a prosecutor who was not doing a good enough job on corruption? (as opposed to shutting down the guy who threatened his gravy train?)

Seriously, if you have any honor and integrity, how is this not one of the most egregious examples of a politician enriching himself at the expense of American foreign policy?

The Orange Man is gone. It's safe to come out of the bullshitter closet and just admit that you don't believe in any principles other than power. Democrats can do whatever they please and everyone else just has to bend over.

I believe that you people have failed, over more than a year, to understand the basic details of the Burisma case, which doesn't implicate Hunter or Joe Biden in any way.

Joe Biden ensured an investigation into Burisma's CEO (who was being investigated for actions take when Hunter was not in the company, and had been shelved by the prosecutor Biden wanted out) would be reopened. That seems the opposite of protecting your son, even if he was involved with any of the CEO's actions years before he was involved with the company.

That's why you people are the bottom of the scraped barrel; you can't even understand the most basic situations without fomenting insane conspiracy theories.

Now do pizzagate.........

03-Cuomo-2-ookking-at-me-surprized-6x4-.jpg

"Does she play poker?"

you seem to care a lot about how this lady fucks but don’t give a fuck about Kamala’s hypocrisies. You should spend less time worrying about Marjorie getting dicked down.

This doesn’t matter at all. It shouldn’t even be a story. Let her bang.

I agree that I do not care about who she's sleeping with or how many extramarital affairs she's had. My entire point is that if she's going to engage in this type of behavior, she definitely should not spout off about family or Christian values.

Besides being a slut wife... CrossFit?! She should be recalled just for that alone.

I agree that I do not care about who she's sleeping with or how many extramarital affairs she's had. My entire point is that if she's going to engage in this type of behavior, she definitely should not spout off about family or Christian values.

Ok. And if Biden is going to go against the Catholic Church's policies regarding abortion, he shouldn't campaign in the Rust Belt and pander to the working class Catholics by invoking his "Catholic faith". Did you criticize him for that? Let's handicap the big guy in that regard.

This is amazing coming from a Trump follower. Please tell us all how Trump never lies. Remember he told you that no one but Trump should be believed. That’s manipulation in its finest and you swallow it whole.

I'm not a Trump supporter. You have no idea what you're talking about.

She's in an open marriage? How PROGRESSIVE!
Most Conservatives are cucks now a days.
Roger Stone, Manafort and who could forget Jerry Falwell Jr, sitting in the corner watching the pool boy plowing his wife. All 3 are well known for watching dudes plow their wives.
TRump Jr, girlfriended up a chick that has a dick Pic collection, which may include Lou Dobbs, since her dick pic collection includes on air Fox talent. I wonder if she plays Guess the Cock, with Trump Jr.
When the Conservative platform is constantly playing the victim card, you tend to end up with men, that like watching their wife get banged or don't mind sharing their wife. The current GOP no longer looks like the GOP I grew up with, now its made up of a bunch of whiney cucks. The tough guys of the GOP went the way of the Dodo bird.

I believe that you people have failed, over more than a year, to understand the basic details of the Burisma case, which doesn't implicate Hunter or Joe Biden in any way.

Joe Biden ensured an investigation into Burisma's CEO (who was being investigated for actions take when Hunter was not in the company, and had been shelved by the prosecutor Biden wanted out) would be reopened. That seems the opposite of protecting your son, even if he was involved with any of the CEO's actions years before he was involved with the company.

That's why you people are the bottom of the scraped barrel; you can't even understand the most basic situations without fomenting insane conspiracy theories.

Now do pizzagate.........

why do you waste your time with people who’d rather be ignorant than enlightened? These people will never read anything related to Burisma. They’d rather be told by known liars what to think. These are the same people who parrot about being free thinkers the most, the ones who do the least amount of research and take someone like Tucker as speaking the truth.

The gym owner that outed her is a dick. I don't like hypocrites in politics but she is still married with kids. He could have probably asked her in private to tone down her "Christian Conservative BS" since he knew her checkered past.

Was airing someone else's dirty laundry like that and negatively affecting her family worth it?

Back