Daily reminder Tony Ferguson shouldn’t be fighting

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
2094F122-09A4-434D-A6E7-4C71705B1860.jpeg
This is all people want from him and then when he ends up like a walking vegetable talking to his walls people are going to be so confused.
BF45D8FA-5992-4C29-AEE5-AAFC05F327F4.jpeg
RetireTony, You’ve done enough!!!

I'm pretty sure Tony has been crazy since TUF.

Tony V Conor is the fight to make, but knowing the UFC they'll make Conor V Diaz 3 next

tony would destroy you ts.
I was watching this like all we have to do is add Conor in this argument to get the 3 biggest d bags in the sport in one video. But then I saw the biggest Sherdog douche of them all... Dildos the racist, emo, homophobe accountant from Australia jump in to give his 2 cents. Classic.
Screenshot_20210730-015511_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210730-015646_Chrome.jpg

Ferguson would take as much as he would give - this style doesn't exactly scream longevity. Great fighter, so damn tough. I'd rather not see him get hurt - agreed, time to retire.

TS, I suspect if you were to make daily threads about this - the mods would come down on you harder than when Joe Silva booted out Gerald Harris

Despite some of his recent fights, I still think his training methods are the most dangerous thing to his health.

TS, I suspect if you were to make daily threads about this - the mods would come down on you harder than when Joe Silva booted out Gerald Harris
What was up with that anyways? He lost once

It's ironic cuz a lot of fighters fight cuz that's all they can do.
They can train other fighters. Open a gym and get people to train under them. Or work at Popeye's. But I see the first choice to be hard for Tony...dude doesn't have that warm personality for being a coach

Back