Dan Ige Changes Tune. Says he Doesn't See the Argument That he Lost, Targets Jeremy Stephens Next

Why isnt Ige calling out Kattar instead? Or the winner of Burgos/Emmett??
I think he wants to play it safe.

It could backfire tho. Losing to a guy on a four fight win streak is not a good look.

If he called out Kattar or winner Burgos/Emmett and lost the Stephens fight would still be there.

But taking on an unranked Barboza still earns him some prop imo

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Barboza made the same mistake 3 times in a row, he should learn to finish guys. Barboza's fault.

Dan Ige won officially, he move on unless the UFC won't him to rematch barboza.
How about ige being a tough guy to finish?

Doesnt change the fact that barboza C L E A R L Y beat ige 29-28. You could even argue 30-27.

I got a problem with Barboza's face... So in that regard, congrats Danny Boy.

Barboza made the same mistake 3 times in a row, he should learn to finish guys. Barboza's fault.

Dan Ige won officially, he move on unless the UFC won't him to rematch barboza.

How is a flawed scoring system and even worse judges barbozas fault?

Wow what a brain dead, typical of Sherdog.

Better learn to finish, if you won, then get robbed, your fault.

IQ single digit.
it was a joke, read the comments after ...

I like it more when fighters speak their mind rather than what PR guys tell them. Like when Gaethje refused the fake interim title but then later said he wanted it.

He's targeting someone on a 4 fight losing streak? Who does that?
Hes ranked 2 spots ahead of him. Why not? Nobody else ahead of him is available other than Jeremy. Know what youre talking about before you post.

Hes ranked 2 spots ahead of him. Why not? Nobody else ahead of him is available other than Jeremy. Know what youre talking about before you post.

I do know what I'm talking about, you piece of garbage. It's considered bad form to call someone out on a multiple-fight skid, but I'm sure you already knew that being a hardcore fan since 2019.

I do know what I'm talking about, you piece of garbage. It's considered bad form to call someone out on a multiple-fight skid, but I'm sure you already knew that being a hardcore fan since 2019.
Trust me. This isn't my first account and I'm likely more knowledgeable on the sport than yourself. Like I said, nobody else ahead of Ige is available right now that makes sense. Look at the rankings and the already booked matchups and who isn't allowed in the country. Stephen's is only one that makes sense.

Trust me. This isn't my first account and I'm likely more knowledgeable on the sport than yourself. Like I said, nobody else ahead of Ige is available right now that makes sense. Look at the rankings and the already booked matchups and who isn't allowed in the country. Stephen's is only one that makes sense.

Yeah ok, so you're another idiot with multiple banned accounts. Who says Iggy has to fight someone ahead of him? After that questionable decision, he should fight whoever they offer him. He has no business calling anyone out now after that gift.

Now if you need MMA lessons, I might be able to squeeze you in after I'm done teaching @Franklin U.

Yeah ok, so you're another idiot with multiple banned accounts. Who says Iggy has to fight someone ahead of him? After that questionable decision, he should fight whoever they offer him. He has no business calling anyone out now after that gift.

Now if you need MMA lessons, I might be able to squeeze you in after I'm done teaching @Franklin U.
Lol- nice try. There are levels to this , buddy. Maybe one day(maybe).... ....didn't know I had a free apartment in your noggin ( all this time )

Settle down there Mr Alpha Male. Doesnt mean I was banned at all. And maybe you didnt know but Dana loves when fighters call someone out. Hes said on many occasions it makes his matchmaking process much easier. And I love how you called him Iggy. Just goes to show where youre at. Move along, kiddo.

Settle down there Mr Alpha Male. Doesnt mean I was banned at all. And maybe you didnt know but Dana loves when fighters call someone out. Hes said on many occasions it makes his matchmaking process much easier. And I love how you called him Iggy. Just goes to show where youre at. Move along, kiddo.

Since @Franklin U. has been begging me to teach him how to score and judge fights properly, you'll have to wait until I have enough time to teach you how the matchmaking process works (if you have the money).

Since @Franklin U. has been begging me to teach him how to score and judge fights properly, you'll have to wait until I have enough time to teach you how the matchmaking process works (if you have the money).
Oh please tell me how it works. Cause it always make sense when you have #2 fighting #12 like on Saturday. Or when Ige on a 5 fight win streak fought Barboza when he was on a losing skid. Shouldnt Edson of fought someone else on a losing skid by your logic? There is no clear cut way the matchmaking goes in UFC and thats evident. Ige is ranked #11 and Stephens is #9. Both are available. Nobody else ranked #7-13 is available to fight right now.

Oh please tell me how it works. Cause it always make sense when you have #2 fighting #12 like on Saturday. Or when Ige on a 5 fight win streak fought Barboza when he was on a losing skid. Shouldnt Edson of fought someone else on a losing skid by your logic? There is no clear cut way the matchmaking goes in UFC and thats evident. Ige is ranked #11 and Stephens is #9. Both are available. Nobody else ranked #7-13 is available to fight right now.

I'll let you know when my next training sessions begin.

Also, it's "have" not "of". Looks like you need English lessons too, boy.

I'll let you know when my next training sessions begin.

Also, it's "have" not "of". Looks like you need English lessons too, boy.
Its not my first language but I think I do pretty well. I'm sure I'll lecture you again sometime soon. Take care.

Back