Dana’s attitude about people wearing masks absolutely STINKS...

Is it just masks that people have an issue with? It’s like people are okay and supportive of Dana implementing testing and other safety measures, but then fully support his “do whatever you like” attitude when it comes to masks.

You’d think Dana would be for masks across the board.

Like Dana more than ever, what an inspiration

Like, shouldn’t he be FOR people wearing masks instead of saying do whatever the fuck you like basically. Seems like America in general has this pigheaded attitude towards Coronavirus.

All this talk about how UFC are doing things safely and he says some stupid shit like that which undermines everything. At this point in time, just fucking wear a mask and be safe until things start to roll around again.
i dont know what dana said/did.

but yes, americas response to covid has been pretty poor, both on the side of officials and citizens.

however, the country is in a state where ~60% of all adults have been at least partially immunized, those adults who arent immunized are largely composed of individuals who do not desire to be, and active cases of covid have been on a steady decline since the peak in late january.

The evidence for the efficacy of vaccines to greatly reduce probability of symptomatic infection is clear and very strong. the evidence for the efficacy of vaccines to reduce asymptomatic infection is not as definitive, but there is emerging data showing that vaccines can reduce asymptomatic infection as well, suggesting vaccinated individuals have a greatly reduced potential to be spreaders of covid.

IMO, all of this argues that the united states is in a position to relax covid restrictions that have been damaging to our economy and life. Also IMO, the wearing of masks is not significantly damaging to either, and i will continue wearing a mask certainly where it is required, but also in any public situations where i am not eating, until true herd immunity is acheived or when the risks are closer to being fully negligible in my locality.

Heaven forbid his attitude about masks and safety should evolve as the pandemic evolves.

It's amazing how many of the people that pound their chests about science forget that science is all about constant change, as data (and understanding of that data) continually evolve.

oh stfu, go hide in mommys basement. you watching two grown men try to kill each other and you complaining about fucking masks? gtfo

If Fauci said everyone had to wear a butt plug to slow the spread of COVID liberals would be out buying butt plugs in bulk
its fucking pathetic lmaoo

im not a conservative nor a liberal cause both sides of the spectrum are a little brain washed but jesus your not wrong. people are fucking sheep

what pisses me off about covid isnt it being a hoax or fake....
its how the media and goverment handled it

tells every one to stay locked inside when they said a big percentage off deaths was the lack of vitamin D in people....not once did they say eat healthier, get your vitamins, worrk out....

nope.. just fear mongoring trying to scare the people even more......
fuck this scandemic bull shit....from some one who fucking despised trump....COVID was used to get him out of office, if you cant see that youre just retarded imo

Spoken like a true progressive fascist. You guys are a threat to personal freedom and civil liberties everywhere. What happened to masks stopping corona? If that's true, then wear your bitch mask, and you'll be safe. No, you want control over other people, that's the root of it. Everyone can wear a mask or not, their choice. But feel free to wear ten masks, and stay at home forever, if it makes YOU feel safe. <JonesDXSuckIt>

oh stfu, go hide in mommys basement. you watching two grown men try to kill each other and you complaining about fucking masks? gtfo

<Prem771> you just ended this thread.

Here, take a Jackie <JackieThumbsUp> (No likes leftover from last night)

Like, shouldn’t he be FOR people wearing masks instead of saying do whatever the fuck you like basically. Seems like America in general has this pigheaded attitude towards Coronavirus.

All this talk about how UFC are doing things safely and he says some stupid shit like that which undermines everything. At this point in time, just fucking wear a mask and be safe until things start to roll around again.
Is that your usual avatar, or did you choose it special for this thread? If the latter, good job, it's a perfect fit!

Is that your usual avatar, or did you choose it special for this thread? If the latter, good job, it's a perfect fit!

it’s there to weed out idiots. People who bring it up usually have some sort of weird issue going on. Everybody else just ignores it. Fun to sit back and watch some dick make a comment about it... newsflash... you aren’t the first and you won’t be the last.

it brings out the insecurity in people.

it’s there to weed out idiots. People who bring it up usually have some sort of weird issue going on. Everybody else just ignores it. Fun to sit back and watch some dick make a comment about it... newsflash... you aren’t the first and you won’t be the last.

it brings out the insecurity in people.
youre the most insecure one here worried about siilly masks lol

but that is funny if people trying to give you shit for a silly avatar lol

youre the most insecure one here worried about siilly masks lol

but that is funny if people trying to give you shit for a silly avatar lol

see what I mean about “weird issue”? You’re still on about my avatar. Don’t get mad because you bit.

my avatar is my avatar. I don’t give a fuck lol. I don’t care. That’s why it never gets changed no matter how many people comment on it.

Back