Dana Obviously Stilled pissed at Hendo

It makes perfect sense seen as how Shogun beat Hendo.

henderson has one win since coming back to the ufc, where he got his ass whipped for the last two rounds. most sane people had it as a draw, and he hasn't fought in over a year.

Dude , if it wasn't for the injury , Hendo would have been champ or former #1 contender . Win or lose he should get the title fight . Would be good to see 2 team quest teamates fight for the belt .

shogun wont get the shot if he wins, he was handily raped by jj, gustaffson might, which would be fine with me

henderson has one win since coming back to the ufc, where he got his ass whipped for the last two rounds. most sane people had it as a draw, and he hasn't fought in over a year.

Please stop. Hendo won the fight. You clearly are mixing up the definitions of sane and insane. It happens. I hope you get a dictionary for Christmas. Or the holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas.

Machida/Hendo is a better contender fight, the winner of Shogun/Gus probably gets beat up by Jones. We saw what happened to Shogun, Jones has only improved since then & Gus is good but I don't think he's got what it takes to out-land Jones and keep it standing.

I take it Ts is a noob? They say this about every important big time fight that's going to happen.

If Shogun wins they will still give the Machida vs Hendo winner a title shot.

Plus Hendo isn't going to beat Machida anyways. The most likely scenario is Machida and Gustafsson win and they give Alex the next shot.

Agreed. He's been gifted 2 title shots already. This one was gifted as well as he only had one UFC fight and it was a DRAW.

And to go against what TS is saying. I think the fact that this is only a 3 round fight and not a 5 round fight is proof that Dana white is not mad. Even the the guy who hugs hendo's nuts the hardest knows that the longer this fight goes the less of a chance he has to win

So, remember UFC on FOX 4, where the "most impressive winner" between Shogun vs Vera and Machida vs Bader would get the title shot ?

Oh he did it again...

Back