Dana wants to do Amanda Nunes vs Jake Paul

Dana is such hypocrite when it comes to this. Why not have the bum you let fight in the UFC CM Punk shut Jake or Logan Paul up. Because they would both roll him in Boxing or MMA. They are money chasers just like him. You think he cares about integrity of sport when he let CM Punk have two fights in the UFC.

everyone acts like jake paul is some world beater for beating two bums 90% of sherdog would beat

So... You are saying you are not 6,5 and 350pounds shredded? I thought every Sherdogger was.

Other than that, Nunes is definitely more jacked than a regular strong woman. I can see her taking Jake down and subbing him if he hasn't practiced BJJ. With boxing..
I don't know.

Shit, I get a call out literally five minutes after I post this, I couldn’t even look at my phone until now WTF? I agree in an MMA fight she’s got a coin flip chance of winning if she can get him down or maybe jump guard as a last resort.

Enhh, I’m average height and was around 197 in the AV pic, putting on the holiday gut and going about 210 now...lol, Swellter weight

The fact that Dana chimed in on this makes me think he's up for making Conor vs Paul sometime next year. Putting Nunes in the conversation Is just for fun and hype, but if this story goes on for a while...a lot of money can be made for everyone involved.

maybe they could bring back the guy with no arms and legs to fight him.

SMH.

You mean betas like Joe Rogan?

I like joe sometimes. I don’t think he’s a soy boy. Just parroting company lies.

I would say he’s a man. He’s self made. Hunts for his own food. And is a capable human being.

those are just some words he may have said. We all say some stupid shit

This is news media disaster and Paul is a moron if he takes it.

He was already lambasted on a female talk show for knocking out their basketball hero, how do you think a fight against a woman who’s 5 inches shorter and 60 lbs lighter would play out?

If Nunes and the UFC are down then I'll watch. I want to see what she can do, it would be very interesting.

Forget the Nunes talk, Dana should have Valentina Shevchenko KO Jake paul.

I mean just imagine how embarrassing it would be if he was KO'd by a woman...

Dana sounds likes a tool for suggesting this and amanda is cringey as ever for playing along.

I wish it would/could actually happen so that Jake could humiliate them both.

This shit is really making me want to distance myself from the UFC.

If we need to join the Jake Paul circus then that’s a sign of the times.
ya cant have good name of UFC get sully;d by jake paul or wait CM Punk?

It would be a boxing match
Even still, I don't believe amanda would lose. She would out point him and possibly TKO him from fatigue if there are enough rounds. Throwing haymakers at Nunes didn't work for cybord, who probably weighed 160-165lbs in that fight, I doubt it would work for paul either.

Back