Dana wants to do Amanda Nunes vs Jake Paul

The fact that the president of the world's biggest MMA organization is even entertaining the idea of putting the greatest female fighter of all time in there against a fucking Youtuber who started taking boxing seriously 2 years ago tells you everything you need to know about WMMA.

End of story.

In be4
20201130_181408.jpg

I don't rate him but lets be realistic, he's 6'1, probably walks around at 200lbs, comes from a decent athletic background and has been training near full time with high level coaches for 3 years, in a boxing match he would knock her out easily.

This

Jakes sleeps Nunes in 2-3 rounds

People don’t seriously think Paul would a chance on this fight do they?
He's a solid 180lb+ with basic boxing fundamentals and can knock out big grown men, Nunes is at most a flabby 145lb and knocks out women, big difference. It's probably a close fight though.

dana clearly protecting conor from getting destroyed by jake paul.

I would pay to watch them legitimately go at it. Fuck that exhibition bullshit...I mean a real pro mma fight. All the peds in the world wouldn’t be able to save Jake.

If it's an MMA match Jake loses as long as Amanda doesn't think she can sleep him on the feet, if it's boxing Amanda is going to bed. Anyone who thinks Amanda can stand with Jake is mentally ill.

If this was MMA and at 185 I would 100% take Nunes.

At boxing it seems like a bad idea but I am also convinced that Jake Paul isnt going to out hustle con man Dana so theres probably a catch.

Why can't Dana fight him? No USADA obvs

lol at all the noobs in here thinking jake paul would smoke nunes. It might not be pretty, but nunes would find a way to submit or even gnp TKO paul.
It would be a boxing match, not mma. He is a man, and he has more actual pro boxing experience than she does. They’re different sports. He would still probably beat her in mma. He’s a big guy, and he was a competitive high school wrestler.

That said, I’d love to see Conor or Dustin pummel him for his classless call out.

Last edited:
People don’t seriously think Paul would a chance on this fight do they?

He'd have to be a chance, he looks to have some idea as to how to punch, and he's much bigger and a guy. Might depend if it's MMA or boxing.

I like Amanda and do not like Paul. But I honestly don’t this would end well for her.

Whatyearisit.jpg

Dana it's not the 2000's, you don't have to say crazy shit to bring attention to the UFC anymore.

Jake has nothing to gain from this so no use fantasizing (u sickos) about a potential wife beating because that's what this would be

not happening

Lol bunch of fucking UFC marks in here. She wouldn't have a chance. The guys apparently trains and is pretty big.

Do it Pink Goof, you owe us some freak show fights since you bought Pride only to flush it down the toilet.

Well DeRandamie did ko that Dutchman and he looked about the same level as this Jake guy, so I'm not saying it's impossible. Not happening of course.

Back