Dana wants to do Amanda Nunes vs Jake Paul

Jake should take it on the stipulation that if he wins, he gets Conor. Dana will not and cannot put this Nunes fight together, it's just a distraction to get the focus off of Jake vs McGregor.

If it's a boxing match, I see Nunes getting fucked up. MMA , likely the same. I've never seen this Jake Paul but after the Rousey debacle, an in shape guy with even a couple years of training could put serious hurt on a woman half his size. We need to see a fight like this to stop this Xena Warrior Princess bullshit fantasy world.

Alright, who the hell is Jake Paul and why does anyone really care about him fighting at all? So much talk about him on a fight forum, yet he's about as relevant as Logan Paul, who I also am not familiar with. Not a boomver per se, but I have no idea who these guys are or why they're actually famous, although I hear they're Youtube/Social Media stars. These dudes the next gen Kardashians?

Amanda trying to KO a 185lb+ dude in 10oz gloves is a lot different than KOing 135lb+ women in 4oz gloves. No chance this fight ever happens though. Imagine the backlash if Jake KOd her.

Nunes knocking him the fuck out would be hilarious to watch. At the same time Jake knocking her the fuck out would also be hilarious. This needs to happen.

love the way Dana insult Jake Paul, these youtube view whores need to stay in their lane

Please Dana, make this happen. He will smash her with ease.

And dana just a few days ago - boxing is dying (mentioning the hypothetical floyd vs paul match up). So I'll one up boxing and make an even bigger freak show.

Alright, who the hell is Jake Paul and why does anyone really care about him fighting at all? So much talk about him on a fight forum, yet he's about as relevant as Logan Paul, who I also am not familiar with. Not a boomver per se, but I have no idea who these guys are or why they're actually famous, although I hear they're Youtube/Social Media stars. These dudes the next gen Kardashians?
Jake Paul KOed a NBA A level athlete some weeks ago

tenor.gif

Haha damn Jake Paul is like that stinking nugget of shit that survives every flush of the toilet.... That said this joke of a fight would answer a lot of questions regarding wether a trained WMMA fighter could kick an average bum off the street's ass. Make it happen Dana :D

lol at all the noobs in here thinking jake paul would smoke nunes. It might not be pretty, but nunes would find a way to submit or even gnp TKO paul.
its a boxing match isnt it?

In a straight up Boxing match would be interesting but in MMA Paul would get destroyed quite easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back