Dana wants to do Amanda Nunes vs Jake Paul

A lot of soy boys on here used to think Ronda rousey would beat up the majority of the population of men in the planet.

What so Ronda has to be able to beat up 50% of dudes?

Pretty sure she could do that lol.

If you want to delegitimatize all of wmma book that fight.

Last edited:
i think Jake has a good 30 to 40 lbs on her and isnt he a wrestler as well?dont know why bald goof would want to embarrass his Female GOAT

What so Ronda has to be able to beat up 50% of dudes?

Pretty sure she could do that lol.
bruh she cant do shit to any of 6'4 shredded sherdog guys, ,we show her out 10 inch dick she pulls gaurd on us

These deals only work if the guy is way out of shape, has little to no training, and/or holds way back while the female blitzes at 200%.

The guy is in shape, three times her size, and knows how to fight. Nunes dies.

Nunes vs Jake PauI? I never thought I would say this but.....WAR JAKE PAUL

Only here could a facetious throw away comment be debated to death as though it had really been booked

I respect Amanda and think she's WMMA's GOAT, but she has no business fighting men, especially those that are way outside her weight class. Jake Paul was 200+ lbs on fight night when he fought Robinson, that's a massive difference in strength which I'm not sure her skill will ever be able to overcome. He might not be as trained and skilled but he's showed he's got KO power and I might be greatly exaggerating but a vicious knockout could compromise Amanda's chin forever.

Exactly. Literally all levels of women’s sports are paid from the male sports.

mid all was equal there would be no women’s sports at a collegiate level.

that’s just honesty. And facts.

Yes elite for elite this is true.
But Paul is not an elite fighter.

he might be good but not that good.

Elite women can not compete with elite men but they can compete with non elite men depending on the sport.

the fastest women on earth run 100m under 11 seconds (10.5 wr)

Not fast compared to the best men but fast enough to beat 99.999% of all other males.

serena Williams would not be able to compete against the top 300 males in tennis (during her peak) but she is the equivalent level of an average male D1 tennis players so she is as good as talented and top level amateurs in the sport.

In other sports the divide is far bigger like football and basket ball this is true but going to my point Nunes is an elite female and Paul is an amateur that does not look too be particularly talented.

my money is on Nunes in an mma fight.

paul gets subbed in under 2 min.

Against a talented/decent amateur... yes the male would have my money.

He probably has Rogan in his ear feeding him 100% hyperbole like when Joe said Ronda could beat 50% of the men's Bantaweight division at the time.

I think Amanda takes it in mma but would have a hard time in boxing.

lol at all the noobs in here thinking jake paul would smoke nunes. It might not be pretty, but nunes would find a way to submit or even gnp TKO paul.

lol no , have you ever trained with women ? Big difference . She would get stopped badly . Mma or boxing she would be dead . Dana is just trying to promote his unpopular champ somehow

She would lose in MMA too, the Paul brothers have wrestling backgrounds. It ain't going to be easy to take his back or get him down. She has to get inside to do that.

This is no disrespect to the lioness, female MMA goat. But he is a much bigger man with a wrestling background and boxing experience vs a smaller woman. I'd like Nunes if they were closer in size though with BJJ only.

Separating women's sports from men's sports is the key to women's sports flourishing.
depends on teh sport, that tranny in olympic weight lifting(who has competed as a man in men's division all his career" got a silver medal in the women's division.

Didn't Fallon Fox also get beat at some point? you know that mma tranny.

A lot of soy boys on here used to think Ronda rousey would beat up the majority of the population of men in the planet.
she would. She wouldn't beat male pro fighters, but hte majority of men in the planet are not pro fighters.

She would lose in MMA too, the Paul brothers have wrestling backgrounds. It ain't going to be easy to take his back or get him down. She has to get inside to do that.

This is no disrespect to the lioness, female MMA goat. But he is a much bigger man with a wrestling background and boxing experience vs a smaller woman. I'd like Nunes if they were closer in size though with BJJ only.

She probably wouldn't lose in MMA. There's a tremendous skill gap.

There is no woman on the planet who can beat any man in the UFC. There, I said it.

On that note, the best women's soccer team in the world loses to half decent U15 high school boy's team, and any reasonable male college tennis player can crush the #1 woman.
Since we are crushing dreams, any decent top 100 boxer today would beat all the 60's boxing legends.

Back