Rumored Dana White announced Pavlovich vs Volkov while neither fighter knew they were fighting each other

Do you think that’s true?

• Total voters
Good. These guys shouldn't be allowed to cherry pick fights anyways. You fight who they say you're gonna fight.
Ideally should work best that way, but that's only under the auspice that the promotion books fights correctly, which they often don't.

Ideally should work best that way, but that's only under the auspice that the promotion books fights correctly, which they often don't.
edited my post for more clarification. It's different for ranked fighters i guess..

"Im Down to fight ______, send the contract

Okay lets go public before sending the contract

"Wait WTF I didnt even get the contract"

Not sure why UFC does this, but I dont think its truly as "suprising" as fighters make it out to be

Can’t know the details behind closed doors, but this suuuure seems like a convenient way for the company to make ppl fight cus once they announce it, the fighter looks like ducks to the masses if they say no. So either say yes or deal w the headache of misplaced scrutiny. It seems so blatant that I’d think it was unintentional except that it’s Dana, and you’d be a fool to have a good-faith interpretation of that absolute skidmark

I guess you like sit-out merchants and rank squatters too.
Rank squatting has nothing to do with the actual rank squatters. It has to do with the people who determine the rankings keeping them there.

I don't like sit-out merchants, but if someone's not fighting for some reason, then they certainly have that right not to. It only gets annoying if they're constantly chirping online from their couch. Still, I fail to see how this promotional bullying tactic has much to do with them.

Cool with me. I'm an old school fan from the early days where you got thrown in a tournament with everyone else. No weight classes, it didn't matter if your criminal was a crazy future felon or training partner, etc. Are you here to fight or cherry pick opponents?
Oh sure lets just strongarm the fighters even more. They aren't getting fucked over enough already lmao.

Such scumfuck behavior from the UFC. This should be completely illegal. They do this so that the fighters feel pressured to accept the fight and not let fans down.

The world is just so complex. How could I understand such confusing things like, fighters agreeing to fight specific opponents? The thing we've all been aware of this whole time watching the same sport
You're a mod now, you don't have to take verbal abuse, fix it.

Such scumfuck behavior from the UFC. This should be completely illegal. They do this so that the fighters feel pressured to accept the fight and not let fans down.
It's mobbish, strong arming is trashy AF to do to you're own fighters.

Lol yeah

You don't have to be wrong ever when your a mod just ban people
I'm sure you could teach Dana how to properly run the UFC

I bet anybody could run the UFC it's probably super easy
I'm sure you could teach me how to properly moderate. It's probably super easy.

Maybe stop licking some boots about your favorite corporation and start providing some facts to your argument. Your whole pretend act that booking a fight DOESN'T work the way we know it does by broadly painting it as "complicated" is just a way to obfuscate that you don't actually have an argument to defend, just a fandom

I'm sure you could teach me how to properly moderate. It's probably super easy.

Maybe stop licking some boots about your favorite corporation and start providing some facts to your argument. Your whole pretend act that booking a fight DOESN'T work the way we know it does by broadly painting it as "complicated" is just a way to obfuscate that you don't actually have an argument to defend, just a fandom
You're the one making arguments with absolutely zero facts or evidence or having any type of context to the situation

That was my original point that flew straight over your head

And lol at comparing being a sherdog mod to running the UFC that's a good one

Back