Dana White Calls Vince McMahon ‘The Michael Jordan of the Business World’

Come on... Vince and Dana both changed the game while turning their companies into billion dollar empires...
True

End of the day, only a narcissistic psychopath could have accomplished what they did... Turning a million dollars or 2 into billions of dollars.

As businessmen... 2 of the most elite to ever do it.

As human beings... well, Dana's own mom doesn't love him... and Vince's daughter hates him (she just recently quit the WWE)

Let’s not forget zuffa modeled their business after WWE and Vince allowed TUF to air on spike which “saved” UFC.

XFL
WBF World Bodybuilding Federation
WWF New York/The World
WWE Niagara Falls
ICOPRO

Jordan is the worst GM in basketball

True

End of the day, only a narcissistic psychopath could have accomplished what they did... Turning a million dollars or 2 into billions of dollars.

As human beings... well, Dana's own mom doesn't love him... and Vince's daughter hates him (she just recently quit the WWE)
My opinion... Best Year of Basketball 96-98 Bulls... Best Year of WWF 98 - 01 Attitude Era...

And if Vince is MJ... who is the LeBron GOAT?

@Revolver

Darvin-Ham-makes-his-LeBron-James-vs.-Michael-Jordan-GOAT-selection.jpg

My opinion... Best Year of Basketball 96-98 Bulls... Best Year of WWF 98 - 01 Attitude Era...

And if Vince is MJ... who is the LeBron GOAT?

@Revolver

Darvin-Ham-makes-his-LeBron-James-vs.-Michael-Jordan-GOAT-selection.jpg
Bulls VS Jazz Finals was bloody intense

Rodman and Malone were really going at it hard.

Honestly was mad hyped for their WCW tag team match. I remember Karl Malone looking really good.

That being said, Kobe > LeBron

LeBron is too much of a diva. I would say Izzy makes for a good LeBron.
Full package, but just too emotional and always with excuses.

I would say GSP was MMA's Tim Duncan. Full of fundamentals, and just low-key and humble.

For WWF I would have to agree with you. Though, Wrestlemania X is the most memorable from my childhood.
Shawn Michaels VS Razor Ramon in the first ever Ladder Match made me a fan.

More like Michael Jackson of the business world

And all you dumbassees who watch pro wrestling are to blame

I don't have any opinion on the business fundamentals of the UFC or WWE, but turning millions into billions isn't all that big a deal, especially when its other people's money. That's only 3 orders of magnitude difference (ie: 1000 times more).

Plenty of people start off with nothing (e.g. $1,000) and end up at $1,000,000 over two or three decades and at the beginning it was high risk for them if it was their own money and losing could mean being wiped out.

So the feat is impressive, but not unheard of or out of the ordinary.

I don't have any opinion on the business fundamentals of the UFC or WWE, but turning millions into billions isn't all that big a deal, especially when its other people's money. That's only 3 orders of magnitude difference (ie: 1000 times more).

Plenty of people start off with nothing (e.g. $1,000) and end up at $1,000,000 over two or three decades and at the beginning it was high risk for them if it was their own money and losing could mean being wiped out.

So the feat is impressive, but not unheard of or out of the ordinary.
It absolutely is extraordinary to get 1000x returns on your investment.

That too, by way of creating a business and growing a company into global elite status... it just isn't buying some bitcoin and making 1000x. Total different ballgame to run a billion dollar global company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back