Dana White Contender Series - Season 4

This dude looks like a can crusher and lost fairly recently to a 5-3 guy (though that guys losses are against Spann, Soriano and Hill so he gets matched up tough)

Plus bodybagz is a fucking terrible nickname.

This dude looks like a can crusher and lost fairly recently to a 5-3 guy (though that guys losses are against Spann, Soriano and Hill so he gets matched up tough)

Plus bodybagz is a fucking terrible nickname.

I came across Pyfer when he was undefeated and had a fight scheduled that he then lost, like you said, to a so-so guy. I also feel he's a can-crusher, but Im pleased they're kicking on with announcing fighters again! I shall add him.

I wonder if that means DWCS in general is happening in August or if they're just filling prelim cards with fighters that would have been on the show?

it's most likely getting pushed a few weeks my guess it's probably starting late july or august

Awesome its happening! I will add to the main post!
I like this fight actually. They love Parisian. I will be honest, I don't know much about Johnson but I suspected he might get the call for this season given his LFA connections....I'll take Parisian via decision but he doesn't get a contract.

I'm hoping to see the following people this year, tried to keep it to realistic ones.

Timur Valiev
Jasmine Jasudavicius
Jordan Williams
Andre Harrison (lets see if he can do something exciting to get a contract, he wasn't on the PFL list this year)
KB Bhullar
TJ Laramie
Hugo Cunha
Paul Elliott

Aslan looks like a can crusher, we'll see how he handles a step up in competition. Marques doesn't look anything special on paper and has been pretty inactive, so I suspect they're interested in Aslan and are giving him a fight he can look good in.

Cheers for those updates boys! I will add them to the main post.

Agree about the Aslan vs. Marques situation.

JP Buys is a second attempter, I see. Neither he nor Kenny Cross looks particularly interesting to the outsider, to be honest.

Nate Smith added, I saw his last fight in LFA and came away relatively impressed. I don't think he's a world beater or anything, but he could get a contract against the right opponent.

I'll be adding these three to the main post - fights might start coming thick and fast now which is cool!

None of Smith, Romero or Breeden look especially good in my opinion, standard fodder. Romero has that unbeaten record I guess and Breeden has the James Krause connection.

Back