Dana White looking TST?

The Rock is 50...HGH is a hell of a drug:
TALKSPORT-THE-ROCK.jpg

trt and hgh...

same doctor as the rock...

1-year-humatrope-hgh-and-trt-combo-dreambody-clinic-twitter.jpg

I don't get the HGH feel from Dana but could be wrong.

TRT yeah, but who cares if he's not competing. don't get it twisted though, TRT doesn't do it alone, gotta do the work... but Dana is rich, access to the best gyms, trainers, chefs, you name it.

Dana has a weird physique, he looks like he shouldn't be a little fat, he has a bloated fat face however he's usually shredded underneath.

No one will be as impressive as old jacked Vince, he was jacked until levels I didn't even think were possible right until his 70s.
images

good for him...

This thread is hilarious to read through. Dana is 53 years old guys. He looks absolutely insane! I am 33 and don't look that good shirtless.
The man runs a billion dollar company and is busier than I could ever imagine. For him to look like that takes a huge amount of discipline and hard work which is truly admirable. Does he have chefs, trainers, and the help of TRT and HGH? Yes absolutely! If I was a millionaire I would have the same shit. Also people on here acting like TRT is some magic pill, if you are in your 30's and 40's and not thinking about getting on a regimen as you get older, you're insane! Give the man some respect. Is he a bald headed goof? Absolutely! Does he look in incredible shape especially considering his age? 100%

Thanks for all the entertainment from all the ego filled jealous douche bags that just shit all over his accomplishments.

he's probably testing the newest PED's available to give them to his favourite fighters

And a personal chef.

But, good for him. If I had a personal chef cooking whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, you bet your ass it would be fitness food. LOL.
Exactly

He looks great

I would need to cut 20lb or so to look similar. I'm bigger of course, but he has me in the arms department

I'm fat Dana

This thread is hilarious to read through. Dana is 53 years old guys. He looks absolutely insane! I am 33 and don't look that good shirtless.
The man runs a billion dollar company and is busier than I could ever imagine. For him to look like that takes a huge amount of discipline and hard work which is truly admirable. Does he have chefs, trainers, and the help of TRT and HGH? Yes absolutely! If I was a millionaire I would have the same shit. Also people on here acting like TRT is some magic pill, if you are in your 30's and 40's and not thinking about getting on a regimen as you get older, you're insane! Give the man some respect. Is he a bald headed goof? Absolutely! Does he look in incredible shape especially considering his age? 100%

Thanks for all the entertainment from all the ego filled jealous douche bags that just shit all over his accomplishments.
Oh virtue signal a little harder, stfu

How is it humanly possible to look like this at 50 years old?

Not that hard. I'll be 50 in March. He used a lot of gear in the past, probably not much now. He looks healthier than I've ever seen him.

All you need to do is not sit on ass and do nothing. A moderate workout daily or even every other keeps you lean and cut. Sitting on ass for a week then killing yourself with a brutal workout doesn't cut it.

And a personal chef.

But, good for him. If I had a personal chef cooking whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, you bet your ass it would be fitness food. LOL.
You have something better than that. You. If I had a personal chef, why would I have him do fitness food? What a waste

You have something better than that. You. If I had a personal chef, why would I have him do fitness food? What a waste

Lol, my mistake. Wrote it wrong. The correct was "you bet your ass it wouldn't be fitness food".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back