Dana White looking TST?

Oh virtue signal a little harder, stfu
Hahaha. Is it virtue signaling to see someone pull off something incredible and give them props instead of shitting on their achievements because I wasn't able to do what they did? Was that triggering for you :D

He looks a lot better than Rogan, that's for sure. Rogan looks like an overstuffed sausage, with deformed proportions.

Well Rogan is 5'6 trying to be intimidating and bloats to 210 pounds

Hahaha. Is it virtue signaling to see someone pull off something incredible and give them props instead of shitting on their achievements because I wasn't able to do what they did? Was that triggering for you :D
you 100% virtue signaled with Dana’s cock in your mouth.

And a personal chef.

But, good for him. If I had a personal chef cooking whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, you bet your ass it would be fitness food. LOL.

I always see people say this as a key factor for celebrities in shape but it's not hard for a regular person to eat healthy.

you 100% virtue signaled with Dana’s cock in your mouth.
LOL, alright BigMac. I think you need to look up the definition. Appreciation of someone's hard work aint it my man.

The Rock is 50...HGH is a hell of a drug:
TALKSPORT-THE-ROCK.jpg
All natty for sure.

How is it humanly possible to look like this at 50 years old?

After he got that report he started taking his health way more important.

He was having problems with his legs, had terrible sleep apnea and was throwing up several times a day which also screwed up his voice.

He started working with that Dr who gave him 10.4 months and lost a ton of weight, quit snoring, throwing up and his legs no longer bother him so he’s pretty much sold on the Keto diet change now that there’s tons of keto stuff.

I think he tried it before and hated it because it was pretty much meat and salad. Now they even have kept bread and tons of other stuff so it’s not as difficult to follow.

He looks dam good for 53, hopefully he proves his doctor wrong. I can't imagine thinking you have 10 years but that diet must be working. He has the money too, to get top of the line doctors and support but I did not know he was feeling that bad. Now that makes sense why he might have asked the doctors how long he has to live.

Thats what I am thinking and no way to live.
If there was a person that could give you this information, it would probably be blasted all over every media outlet in the world because.. well that would be fucking amazing.

It's literally impossible though. So many things can change with your health and lifestyle that would obviously impact your lifespan.

Dude is a snakeoil salesman. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm kind of blown away by this guy's current physique. Not because it's physically impressive on its own (for his age I suppose it could be) but because he went from being a bloated fat mess to having a swimmer's body in such a short time frame. After all these years of him looking a certain way it feels like someone photoshopped his head onto someone else's body.

Dana really yoyos his appearance. But he's in good shape in that pic.

I'm kind of blown away by this guy's current physique. Not because it's physically impressive on its own (for his age I suppose it could be) but because he went from being a bloated fat mess to having a swimmer's body in such a short time frame. After all these years of him looking a certain way it feels like someone photoshopped his head onto someone else's body.

Dana has went from looking bloated to fit a lot over the last 8 or so years. Sometimes he's got more of a belly and his face is rounder but the guys been jacked for a while now.

E0JUmfKWQA02kkB.jpg

Buff-White-1280x720.png

De8xW0dXUAAeLb4.jpg

Dana has went from looking bloated to fit a lot over the last 8 or so years. Sometimes he's got more of a belly and his face is rounder but the guys been jacked for a while now.

Yeah you caught me being a bit hyperbolic. Even when he was pretty bloated not long ago, he still had a strong looking build. I just don't think I've ever seen him this lean/sleek since the scrawny days.

If you're rich and not in great physical shape, there's something wrong with you in my opinion. It should be so easy.

you think rich people have time for exercise and diet? time is literally money

Back