Dana White looking TST?

24/7 personal chef, TRT, and a gym in your office will do that. He has no reason to not look half ass good.

you think rich people have time for exercise and diet? time is literally money

Yes. Personal cook and professional trainer for 1-2 hrs a day is all you need bruh.

Yeah you caught me being a bit hyperbolic. Even when he was pretty bloated not long ago, he still had a strong looking build. I just don't think I've ever seen him this lean/sleek since the scrawny days.
you got that much muscle under everything and it's pretty easy to lean out quick with some diet changes and a some added cardio.

add to that the resources he has access to... gyms, trainers, diet & nutrition, TRT...

don't take 'easy' the wrong way, even with the TRT it still takes massive commitment and hard work, just saying with all that the fat falls off quicker than it would if he was just some chubby schmuck.

He's definitely off the juice now, was a lot bulkier before. Either that or he's intentionally cutting.

Speaking as someone who was never fat, does your anaconda lose mass if you lose weight? I know with less of a fat pad, it appears longer, but what about the snake itself?

He's definitely off the juice now, was a lot bulkier before. Either that or he's intentionally cutting.

Speaking as someone who was never fat, does your anaconda lose mass if you lose weight? I know with less of a fat pad, it appears longer, but what about the snake itself?

That happens with boobs because they are made of fat. a penis has virtually 0 fat, it will not be affected.

If you're rich and not in great physical shape, there's something wrong with you in my opinion. It should be so easy.
With all the world class tasty food available to them? Easier said than done, mate.

If you're rich and not in great physical shape, there's something wrong with you in my opinion. It should be so easy.
One could just as easily say, if you're middle class and not in good shape, there's something wrong with you. Perhaps the poor has a bit more of an excuse because healthy food does indeed cost more than junk food. Yeah, the rich can afford personal chefs and trainers and all of that, but they have many more temptations as well that entail an unhealthy lifestyle.

buff Dana 10/8's Mayor Tito....

How is it humanly possible to look like this at 50 years old?

Plenty of folks look like that at 50 bro. Lifetime of hard work pays dividends. Secret Juice helps too, but you can do it without.

Did he though? Looks and seems fine. Alzedo is dead.

It's all for show anyway, he looks like he always had. I'm speaking on his I'm about to die narrative, roids CAN mess with blood work.

Back