Dana White on #UFC292

I don't get this post. Are these supposed to be hashtags or bad links? If you click on Keith Shillan comments it takes you to the main page. Every word in Red appears as a link but it's all to the main page.

I don't get this post. Are these supposed to be hashtags or bad links? If you click on Keith Shillan comments it takes you to the main page. Every word in Red appears as a link but it's all to the main page.

YouTube Video home slice

Youtube link works fine. It's the other stuff that's confusing. As I said the red text is set up as links that all route to the main page. If you say " Keith Shillan comments" and it's set up as a link I assume it's gonna take me to what he said. If it was normal text saying Keith asks questions in the video that makes sense. In that format I think it's going to link me to a timestamp in the video. This reads as a Daily Mail article. Unnecessary stuff, and links that route you in circles.

Yes the formatting of these sherdog news posts could be improved in general

Youtube link works fine. It's the other stuff that's confusing. As I said the red text is set up as links that all route to the main page. If you say " Keith Shillan comments" and it's set up as a link I assume it's gonna take me to what he said. If it was normal text saying Keith asks questions in the video that makes sense. In that format I think it's going to link me to a timestamp in the video. This reads as a Daily Mail article. Unnecessary stuff, and links that route you in circles.

mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

Dana seeing that Skittles Panty Night Check...

0d566d4f6838438af84c7ea4c1ee3112.gif

It’s just a way to get people to Sherdog news page 1 instead of just the forums. Because I pretty much never went to Sherdog news page 1 before this started happening. Might have something to do with clicks on the main page? I’m not sure, but I don’t mind it. I read or not.

@Clark Rogers

I thought you had read my reply and I removed the conversation since it's off topic for the thread... And I'm not sure why it doesn't work on your end, each link directs me to that link or to the thread topic video.

But thank you for your response, and I'll look into it.

The "Keith Shillan" link takes me to a page that says "Keith Shillan" and his articles, not the front page... Hmm.

@Clark Rogers

I thought you had read my reply and I removed the conversation since it's off topic for the thread... And I'm not sure why it doesn't work on your end, each link directs me to that link or to the thread topic video.

But thank you for your response, and I'll look into it.

The "Keith Shillan" link takes me to a page that says "Keith Shillan" and his articles, not the front page... Hmm.
Some work sometimes, others don't sometimes, it's a mixed bag. Might be a browser thing. Same thing happens if someone copies an ESPN article with embedded links, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

My only point was to explain why they're there to the user that questioned them in the first place. No need to look into on my behalf, I honestly avoid most of your threads. Not an issue with you the poster, but I know they're front page copies I've prob already seen there. This one was just a happy accident that paid off ;)

I don't really get what everybody is complaining about?

the link works fine. Video works fine. preview works fine.

Ya'll need to upgrade from Linux :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattesson Gaucher
Back